Sudoreds daily diary.

You've done amazing already. If you lose 4lbs next week then you will have lost in 4 weeks what's taken me 13 weeks to lose!! :eek: :D

haha i am a lot bigger than you :D plus i think men loose it faster so i have heard :cool:

Yeah but it's still amazing and fab, be proud! :D

Week 4 weigh in and lost 4lbs :D Happy with that as have had man flu all week and not been able to go swimming.

Well done Sudored! 34 lbs in 5 weekssss!! AWESOME!!!!!!

Good evening Sudored, have just caught up with your diary. WOW! Well done on another amazing loss! Truly inspiring :hug99: xx

5lb loss again this week! down to 15st dead on!!! this is going better than i could ever with for :D

I have now changed my goal weight from 13st to 12st which will give me a BMI of 26.3.
The wife's not happy though she says she likes me cuddly :D she thinks 13st would be perfect.

Last edited:
Was on hoilday for a week so not had a weigh in last week.

week 8 weigh in and have lost 9lbs in 2 weeks :cool:

Good afternoon Sudo, well done. Especially given one of the weeks was a holiday week, impressive! xx

Just the 3lbs this week but still very happy :D Have had really bad man flu for most of the week so have hardly done any exercises and not been swimming at all.

Week 10 and lost another 4lbs this week just 1 stone 12lbs to go!

Good afternoon and well done to both you and Footie xx

Good afternoon Sudo, congrats on the 1lb loss xx

Week 12 and have lost 3lbs this week!
struggled a bit this week with only loosing 1 lb last week! stupid i know but have stuck to it and upped my exercises again.

Ok 18 months later i am back on exante the first time i went from 17st11lbs to 13st8lbs.
18 months later i am back upto 16st12lbs :eek:
just find it so hard to stick to health eating but i will try again.
wife likes me cuddly :D so i have agreed to just get down to 14st i will be happy with that.
want to reach that goal before we go on holiday with the kids on 21st april.

Good luck for your restart. You've done it before so I'm sure you'll succeed this time.

Back