Sunday weigh in

I'm really happy for you thelifeofpieface for feeling positive. I think I need to take a leaf out of your book on not pressuring myself to weigh myself when I'm feeling good.

However it is good news as I've lost 3lbs this week - I have no clue how!

Thanks for the support xxx

Well I gained a pound! Again - no idea how!!

Never mind Hun it could be for any number of reasons , don't let it get you down just keep going and I'm sure it'll pay off next week :) xx

Never mind Hun it could be for any number of reasons , don't let it get you down just keep going and I'm sure it'll pay off next week :) xx

Thanks!

Unfortunately I cant blame 'star week' haha.

I have lost 2 inches off my belly though?! Hmmm.

That's great! Sometimes weighing doesn't accurately show your progress which is why I didn't weigh on Sunday. Goes to show you're doing well! Xx

Yay well done you that's a brill result! Xx

Thanks :) probably from all the sweating in this heat haha. I was close to switching over to herbalife but this has restored my faith. I'm a believer!! Haha.

How'd you get on?

Haha it's all good Hun well done! I'm not weighing ATM as I'm on a roll and don't wanna jeopardise it! Xx

you go gurl!! I did my one month pictures last night.

Would upload but ya know. Me in pants isnt what you want with your morning cuppa (or mullerlight).

well that's really amazing... :)

I get that a lot.

Oh... the weight loss? Cheers ;) haha

Congrats both of you!
3 mercer 5lbs is bloody amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy096:

thelifeofpieface keep going - your so amazing for not weighing yourself - I bet your doing so well :girlpower:

I lost 2lbs this week which I'm happy with as I've just been away on holiday so was expecting to gain weight! xxx

Thanks Libby!

Congrats both of you! 3 mercer 5lbs is bloody amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy096: thelifeofpieface keep going - your so amazing for not weighing yourself - I bet your doing so well :girlpower: I lost 2lbs this week which I'm happy with as I've just been away on holiday so was expecting to gain weight! xxx
Well done on the 2lb loss that's brilliant! Thanks Hun, I get my partner to hide the scales as otherwise Id just weigh all the time lol xx

Proper nervous about this week ladies!!

Why so nervous lovely? X

I dont know really. Just felt so good losing so much last week that I dont want to feel deflated! Haha.

Im certainly noticing the differences. Just being needy haha x

Back