Surely this ain't for real... Size 26/28 > Size 18???

I don't understand it either Claire - I've told my LLC about this and she said that we'll work through it ... so hopefully soon I will get a better understanding.

It's amazing though how something good can knock you for 6 like that - I wouldn't have thought it could happen.

I was actually told a few weeks back that if I wasn't careful I would end up sabotagin myself... didn't get it but agreed with my LLC lol... typical! ... Might ask about it this week... I remember it being something to do with when people compliment me (in person, at work etc) I get embarrassed and thats when I wanna eat... :confused:

WOW Claire
Just wanted to say that's amazing.
I also started CD at size 26/28 so am excited at the prospect of maybe getting into a size 18 in 3 months, that would be amazing.
You've really inspired me and should be an inspiration to yourself, You stay strong girl!!

P.s I'm 5'10" so we'll both be supermodel status when we've finished.

:party0019:

OMG well done, but i just cant get my head around the fact that you are 6ft 2!

OMG!

hi Claire
ive only just found this website im on ll but its great to find someone who started the same week as me with the same weight to lose.
the only problem is ive lost the plot really and am struggling not to eat the fridge out. i also want to know why im sabotaging myself. kep up the good work. dalite xx

hi Claire
ive only just found this website im on ll but its great to find someone who started the same week as me with the same weight to lose.
the only problem is ive lost the plot really and am struggling not to eat the fridge out. i also want to know why im sabotaging myself. kep up the good work. dalite xx

Hey dalite... and welcome :)

Stick with it, I really can't stress it enough. I lapsed at Xmas and as I explained on another post somewhere it has been a struggle ever since!!! I hope you get back on track,just think of all those lovely clothes ull be able to buy when you're slim :) You can do it! xx

When I started LL at the end of July last year I was a size 22, pushing 24. This weekend I went out & bought a skirt from Warehouse - size 10 & a pair of Autograph trousers - size 10. I can honestly & truthfully say that that experience was far better than any food I could have shoved in my mouth - ever.
The memory of my sharp intake of breath when the size 12's were too big will stay with me forever. The memory of a peanut butter chunk kit kat is gone in seconds.....

WOW MM that's amazing.
I was disheartened today as the scales haven't moved for a few days but after the inspiration of you and Claire i'm sticking to it!!!

For Clare and everyone else

Our biggest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small doesn't serve the world. There's nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

I know not everyone believes in God the same way I look at it as the glory of the universe. Still great words that carry alot of meaning. (for me anyway)

WOW MM that's amazing.
I was disheartened today as the scales haven't moved for a few days but after the inspiration of you and Claire i'm sticking to it!!!

just a friendly tip - if you can avoid stepping on the saces, I think this goes so much easier. They can really be your biggest enemy if they don't show what they want, and we automaitically assume its not working - but there are so many factors to it - times of day - whats been consumed, etc. It's best to wait until Weigh In if you can! Then you always get a happy surprise!! :)

just a friendly tip - if you can avoid stepping on the saces, I think this goes so much easier. They can really be your biggest enemy if they don't show what they want, and we automaitically assume its not working - but there are so many factors to it - times of day - whats been consumed, etc. It's best to wait until Weigh In if you can! Then you always get a happy surprise!! :)

Thanks BL, think that's what i'm going to have to try my hardest to do this coming week. - Fingers crossed :)

well done Claire, I know what a fabulous milestone that is, you will be a 16 soon, imagine what size you will be when the summer comes, slinky size 12 jeans I bet.:party0019:

Well done Claire, I am too roughly in the same boat, started off a size 26/28 in Sept and am now an 18/20, but i think more of an 18 now, just get a bit upset that I have lost 6 stones now and am a size 18. I have 4 more stones to lose, so I hope I will eventually get down to a size 10/12.

Wow Madam Mimm that sounds fabulous --- bet you're one of the happiest shoppers going ;)

Big grats Claire.

It must feel soooo good fitting into them.

I think sometimes when we feel good about ourselves we do feel a bit more like eating. It's like when you are fat you look at yourself and think "oh god I am so fat I MUST do something about this" and there is your motivation. when you get slimmer you think "I am looking kinda good now..." and your motivation kind of goes. You think it is a job done.

Back