Suse's LT Journey - Part 2

Aww the golden girls are back together ! pmsl Good luck for Monday xx

At least it's a loss hun.... And by doing WW you are learning healthy eating so you can spend the rest of your life doing the sensible thing... We (well ok then, me!) are just losing the weight but have yet to learn the "good" way...

I won't be posting a loss.. I will be learning exactly how much damage i done over Xmas... I can honestly say i am pooping myself!! lol

Good luck to all of us xxx

I'm looking forward to Monday for the "Golden Girls" weigh in! Good luck girls :D

Just saw your day 2 honk - well done! :D

xx

Hi All
Well yesterday went really well. Kept busy and am able to venture into the kitchen to cook dinner for the family without throwing a wobbler! Pretty sure I must be in ketosis cause I'm not that hungry. I find black coffee brilliant for taking the edge of the hunger. I don't really like the taste of it, it's too bitter and I was always a skinny latte person before, but that's what's so good about it, it tastes awful, puts you off all thoughts of food and gives you energy! No wonder so many skinnies drink it! Anyway day 3 so far going well. OH and myself have decided not to attend a formal dinner dance we had to go to tonight because I didn't want anything to put me off this, especially as I've been so wobbly with all my restarts and I'm not sure whether I'd have been able to resist food and drink if I'd gone. It's not important we attend anyway, it'll be on again next year and I'll look the beez kneez this time next year with my LBD, instead of the frump I used to be when I attended it!

hey! glad youre getting on ok :) hopefully youre in ketosis now!... just remember when you have a bit of a wobble to think back to how you felt last time and how you had to get into ketosis again! that should stop you :D youre doing great! As for the dinner dance,,, just think about what you would have eaten if you hadnt been on LT, and then be proud that youve made a life changing decision for yourself and each day you are making it a reality! :) ... hope youre evening is nice and relaxing! xx

Well done you, not going tonight. You're doing really well. Keep going :) xx

hey girlie,, how are you today ? xx

How you doing Ssusee? Hope all ok xx

Hi All
Well got through another manic weekend - but this time I was prepared! Put in an 8 hour day at work on Saturday stayed on the straight and narrow while at work. When I came home though, hubby had the smells of home cooking wafting through the house and the bottle of Chilean red he had opened was VERY tempting, but resisted and remained good. On Sunday I put in another 12 hour shift but this time brought 1 shake and 2 flapjacks. Had shake for lunch, flapjack at 5pm and last one at about 9pm. It worked fine, didn't feel hungry at all. When I got home I had a cup of tea and bed. Weigh in today - lost one lb, and while I was a bit disappointed cause I had been good since last Wednesday! I was very BAD before that - so all in all a net 1lb loss I'm really happy with. Plus the Monday weigh in is much nicer for me. Hope everyone else is doing OK. Am off now to see how you're all doing!

Hi Pudge & Jayne
As you can see from my diary I'm still hanging in there - just about! Haven't had a chance to log on but am off now to see how you're all doing!!

A loss is a loss hun, and as long as you are ok with it, that's fine... Well done for sticking with it x x

yaaayyy glad your heading down the scales well done on your loss hun..keep at it!! together we can and will do it!! youve had a busy week hey! good job on pushing through that weekend! you want to keep adding smilies to that signature :D :D xx

1lb off and gone forever :) Well done hun :) xx

Hi All
Thanks for all your messages of support. Well the last few days have been a bit manic. I've been 100% throughout. Think I might have come through my little wobbler successfully - though I don't want to count my chickens.

Almost caved in tonight as my 15 year old hormonal teenage daughter came in from school ranting and raving about how I don't give her enough pocket money, ruin her life, don't let her go out etc. etc. (none of which is true obv), I listened to it for about half an hour solid. In the past I would have gone to fridge or biscuit tin or whatever. But I just got in the car and drove down to our local forest and went for a 3 mile walk. When I got back calm had descended! Teenagers eh? I've got bloodywell 3 of them all at different stages! Anyway glad my resolve came through this little test!

Woah! Well done! I remember giving my mum hell as a teenager and I'm sure that's when she started putting on weight... It's my fault she's overweight OMG lol!

Seriously well done though, there's nothing worse than someone screaming and shouting at you when you've done nothing but try to help them! Good idea going for a walk to re-focus and avoid the possibility of reaching for that biscuit tin. Let's hope her hormones sort themselves out soon! You so do not need this right now! xx

Are you allowed to slap teenagers? Just a thought.....x

pmsl at sandra! oh dear..teenagers...I was a right mess when i was a teenager.. im sure i gave my Dad all the grey hairs in his head!...though i always apologised for shouting at him a few hours later!! glad you didnt feel the need to cave and you got some fresh air! :) keep at it! x

Thanks girls for the support. My daughter is normally a rational & funny young person, but occasionally......well Drama Queeeeeeen is a pretty good description!

I sneaked a peek at the scales this morning and I was pretty delighted with what I saw - only have 3 more days for the official result. Tomorrow and Sunday will be fine as I will be up to my tonsills at work and will have no problem sticking to Plan, but I know tonight will be a test! I must say I always found Fridays difficult on this diet - cause everyone is in the Friday mood. What I keep telling myself is that succombing to the Friday Feeling in the past is what had me in the dire position I was in with my weight in the first place!

Back