Extra Easy Suzy's Journey to reinvention. New life, love and happy ever after ??

Hi. Well gerting a little me time. Now Chris and I have decided to be friends.
He has some things going on too. Were just not ready for a relationship.
We're still going out on the bikes and going to giggs together..
It has taken the pressure off both of us to just enjoy life.
Also giving me more time with Aunt Chris at the hospice.
Food doing ok when eating. But not had much time to cook and also too hot.
Lost 3lb at weigh in 🙂

Argh, aren't relationships complicated! It's nice you can just enjoy each other's company still, especially with everything going on for you.

Well done on your loss.

Feeling settled today looking forward to the weekend. Friday I'm at a reggae night with some friends. Then meeting up with Chris sat / sun.
Still not shopped properly so I have cereal for breakfast, Ham and eggs on toast for lunch.
Aunt Chris has started to deteriorate in her speach and control of muscle movement. Can't feed herself at all now.

Hi. Just popped on and found a post I started to do on Thursday and fell asleep. Lol
So since last post.
Auntie Chris is going to be moved to a home out of the Hospice. As she is going to require longer term care.
Auntie June will be starting radiotherapy on the 21st.
I lost 1lb on Thursday at club. Decided to stay for a bit longer. Followed by a catch up with the bestie and her family.
Yesterday Chris and I went to the cinema then to the local for a drink. We have decided to take is slow. No expectations just take what life brings. Were going out later on the bikes then out for dinner. 🙂

Sounds like everything is as positive as it can be. I get the complicated relationship with the ex and taking time to work out what it all means.

Well done on the loss. You're doing great

Well done on the 1lb off👏👏👏

Sending best wishes to both your Aunties and I hope all goes well for your Auntie June on the 21st.

Thank you ladies..
Well just got to bed. Did not leave Chris until 7pm. Managed to fall off the bike. 😣 bike and the Bush I landed in are fine 😂 im just a little bruised all over my legs.
Got home cooked chicken to go with my salad for lunch tomorrow. Food all planned as visiting Aunt Chris tomorrow

So grabbing lunch having a tesco sandwich.
Aunt Chris is having problems swallowing so having liquids thickened to prevent choking.
Chris and I have booked a holiday in Wales for July. So looking forward to it.
Going to start doing dad's house up as i'm staying. Will be cleaing the room Friday. And hopefully start stripping off the wallpaper 🙂

So todays visit was tough. Aunt is off her food..and breathing getting a little slow..
Chris met me on the bench outside after visiting time. I curled up in his arms on the bench. We must ha e looked like a couple if teenagers. Lol
Then home to cook tea. Just getting into bed with a book. Going out on the bike tomorrow with Chris and having some us time so packed all my stuff ready for the next 2 days.

Make sure to stay on your bike today.:classic_wink:

It's hard watching love ones struggle. I watch my husbands Nan fade away and it was very hard as she was so active before.
Just remember all the good times you had with her.:classic_smile:

Morning,
Stayed on the bike wednesday. Lol. We went to the local BMX track so I can start to get my skill base up.
Was at Dawn's after club Thursday. I put 2 lb on. So I guess I need to plan more.
Was with Dad lastnight at the local pub. My old neighbour was in there with and old school friend.
Chris is over later were going to London for a concert in Leicester square area. Hopefully out on the bikes tomorrow.🙂

Had a fab time at woburn forest. Legs were paying for it yesterday. Lol
Dad popped in home sunday afternoon to see me on one sofa, Chris on the other sofa both asleep. 😂
Did overnight oats yesterday, salad for lunch, sw fish and chips for tea.
Packed up today's food already. Eggs for breakfast, salad for lunch, houmous 4syns and carrot sticks for snack.
Tea will be steak and salad 😋

Totally shattered and not even started work..lol
So I got turned down to use the track at the side of the house. Reason not for use outside office hours and not a tennant. Last night the front gate kept me awake most of the night. Left dad a note to call the owner and tell him to fix it or I will.
Thank god its wednesday and I've got a long weekend with Chis ahead of me. 🙂 Plus he is over tonight 😉

Back