**SW Angels** Amazing April Challenge

I lost a lb huni :)
xx

I lost a lb huni :)
xx

Fantastic! I was waiting to see how you would do this week as we both STS last week... need to get my bum in gear to try and get at least a 1lb off too!

TG - that is excellent! How does it feel to be under 11st?!

Cheers missus!!

Good Luck to you too! x

hello, RMO7!
stayed the same this week xx

Hi Rosie... how are you feeling about staying the same?

i lost 4lbs the first week of april so happy, slimming world all the way now!!!!!!!!!!yay

WOW well done! That is a fantastic loss in one week!

Hi, RMO7, i'm totally fine about staying the same!!!
I had some fantastic losses in my first 3 months of sw, and knew it would slow down, and it looks like it finally has!
It's a relief in a way as I don't feel that I have to lose 3-4lb every week now.
Also it's my * week, and I think I might be going thro' the change, or sw has had an effect as my periods are getting further and further apart!!!!! It's been 6 weeks since my last one, but i'm getting all the symptoms as normal, but they're lasting 2 weeks before my period puts in an apperance.
So will have to see how they carry on!

That's a really positive way to look at it... that you don't need to have big losses each week. I think I'm finally getting that myself although I've never really had big losses week in week out (the odd 3 or 4lbs I think)

AF is such a pain isn't it! Messing us about not appearing for ages and affecting our weight loss... there is a guy in our class who just glazes over as soon as the word 'star' is mentioned!

Reactions: Taz
Three pound loss for me today - yippee! After having a bad March I'm really pleased.

hiya
i am sooo all over the place at the moment i have birthday cake coming out of my ears !

had burfday party on saturday night and they got me a 12"x12" cake
and we forgot to cut it at party lol

i been thinking tho i not been following plan lately and it no good even trying at mo
got sons b/day on friday (he gonna want some cake!)
got stepdaughters b/day on sunday (she gonna want a cake)
got grandsons christening next sunday! ( more than likely more cake)

so have spoke to my consultant and she agrees best to lay off till all of the above is over
so no point on me being in April challenge seeing by the time i get back on plan bloody April will be over so think its best for me to bow out of challenge but make sure i back on the list for the may challenge!

Tina - well done for getting rid of that half pound that snuck on the week before. Sometimes I find it really hard to get back on track after a small gain that losing the following week is such a struggle!

CL... you deserve to be pleased - 3lbs off is amazing! What a great start to April for you and it must be quite motivating after a bad month!

Di - cake? Did you say cake?! I love cake and somehow scan bran cake just doesn't cut it! Enjoy all the cake and the special events and we'll see you back in May!

I keep a private food diary on my computer. I have to be honest in it as I'm the only one who reads it so there's no point lying to myself! If you go mad one day then writing it all down really makes you think!

1.5lbs off for me this week. Really pleased as I was sure I'd gained! Only .5 to go for my stone award.

Hi, have just joined the forum and would love to be a part of the challenge and get to be an Angel at the same time!
Unfortunately I stayed the same this week but promise to do better. So far I've lost 22.5 lbs since 3rd Feb.

Wow big loss for you then chick well done

As for me lost 2.5 and got slimmer of the week :D

Ill be happy for a sts next week as I have a mate staying here over easter so lots of vodka and nibbles oh and an easter will be consumed lol

Hi, have just joined the forum and would love to be a part of the challenge and get to be an Angel at the same time!
Unfortunately I stayed the same this week but promise to do better. So far I've lost 22.5 lbs since 3rd Feb.

WOW - 22.5lbs in 9 weeks is amazing! What is your secret?! Welcome to the team and don't worry about a STS... if you have a look at the table on the first page there were 3 of us who STS last WI and this WI we all lost!

Can you set a goal of how many lbs you want to say goodbye to forever this month?! Don't forget it's Easter - I know I'm not aiming too high this month because of certain chocolaty eggs!

As for me lost 2.5 and got slimmer of the week :D

Well done... that is a fab loss! It always amazes me how much 1lb actually weighs... my consultant has that 'fat' thing and it just seems so heavy!

ha ha ha i love it!

i know i not in the challenge for this month anymore but just had to let you know lol
i have lost 0.5lb!!!
its all that chewin of the cake!!!
i am sooo sick of seeing it now

two more birthdays anda christening to go!

still went to meeting today even though i not actively following plan cos i weigh everyone and today was the launch of the new system here
so had to go!!
lol
xxx

Back