SW Food Diary - bikini body

Your day looks brill, are you eating any superfree with dinner?.
Good luck with wardrobe dismantling!

X

Not sure yet, I'll probably have a few mushrooms and i have some chopped tomatoes left so might pop them on the plate as well?
Will that be enough? It's hard on a quick tea to fit the veg in lol

Not sure yet, I'll probably have a few mushrooms and i have some chopped tomatoes left so might pop them on the plate as well?
Will that be enough? It's hard on a quick tea to fit the veg in lol

I don't think it matters too much for a one off, I normally just throw some fried mushrooms in my beans if I'm doing a quick tea or maybe some berries with your pudding? Just so you're getting a bit, but sometimes (shh it's a secret!) just don't bother with dinner if I've been good during the day - especially if doing a curry, just can't stomach veg with curry!
X

Here to subscribe :) well done on your first weeks loss, that's a brill start, I'm sure you're going to find sw a breeze, you seem to have it well figured out xx

Thanks Lizzie! I have found it pretty easy, especially as I quite like cooking. It's all about being healthy. Although today my body has been craving chocolate!!
Tea slightly changed, I made some spicy potatoes

SPICY POTATOES

New potatoes quartered and boiled for 10 minutes until softened.
Fry in fry light chopped onion, pepper, garlic and chilli, with smoked paprika.
Add chopped bacon and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.

They were pretty tasty, I had them with a fried egg and spinach.

Then I made a SW choc pud (cook for 50 seconds in the microwave), and had a hifi rocky road bar. MMMMMMMMmmmm, so I've had 8 SYNS today I think.

It really was Becki.

Todays menu:
B: Porridge, with kiwi and blueberries
Lunch/Snacks: Salad, potatoes and hard boiled egg. Apple, Banana and MullerLight.
Tea: Low fat Sausages x 2 (3) Mashed potato and brocolli and carrots.

Ok so a very hectic weekend as we moved into the new house and I was out with the girls last night.

Saturday I stuck to plan all day, but then had Italian in the evening - olives to start, then tomato based pasta with chicken, chorizo and jalepenos. And then today I've managed to keep within my syns.

Hopefully I haven't been too naughty!!!!!

Today's food diary
Porridge, almond milk, blueberries.

Pasta n sauce, spinach, apple and orange.

Stirfry

So for tea... I've picked up a Blue Dragon Sweet and Sour stir fry sauce! Mmmm. Excited to get that used.
And my fella has offered to take me for a drink later so I may save some syns for a cheeky gin and slim!

Weigh In tomorrow... Not really feeling any thinner....

I have stuck to it, i just find it difficult to figure out how many syns things are when im out.

The move went really well considering we did it a week ahead of schedule! Glad to be in now though.

Just had an options hot chocolate and avoided the chocolate digestives!!

Not worth it at all! Weigh in tonight, -3.5lb!!!! Woopwoop!!!!!!

Minstrels to celebrate.

I know!!! I couldn't believe it! But on the other hand I've stuck to plan all week. And usually I'd be drinking between 1-2 bottles of wine a week and I've only had 1glass and a couple of bottled beers.

It's going to be a little more difficult this week, as it is the first full week living with the other half and we are off for a couple of days and are off out for valentines day.

He wanted tea in the pub tonight whilst the football is on, but I think I might just make food for when he gets home so I don't waste syns and then have 1 glass of wine at the pub.

Today's food diary

Porridge, almond milk and blueberries

Jacket potato, spaghetti hoops and spinach.
Apple, orange and banana for snacks.

Breakfast omelette and slimming world chips for tea. Anyone have any good omelette recipes???

Today's food diary

Porridge, almond milk and blueberries

Jacket potato, spaghetti hoops and spinach.
Apple, orange and banana for snacks.

Breakfast omelette and slimming world chips for tea. Anyone have any good omelette recipes???

I find omelettes and egg muffins quite boring generally but recently have been using smoked bacon and cayenne pepper to add some yummy flavour! Chorizo is really yum too if you syn it! x

Back