SW Frozen Meals - Syn Free Sausages

Go for it - will look forward to seeing your pic!

Go for it - will look forward to seeing your pic!

Haha i don't have a fancy board or a bucket for my Chips - OMG this will be amazing lol

Yeah i agree with you on the price wise thing but i did think the only other sausage i usually have are qourn fat free syn free 6 pack for £2 or Weight Watchers at nearly £3 for 8. They remind me of something but i can't quite put my finger on what....

I did hot dogs with them and my other half reckons they taste quite a bit like proper hot dog sausages ?

I did hot dogs with them and my other half reckons they taste quite a bit like proper hot dog sausages ?

Yeah they remind me of something - i'm gonna have to have them again to see what they do remind me of, maybe it is that lol

I really liked them, they do remind me of something but I can't put my finger on it just yet!

Glad i'm not the only one - i had them today for dinner. I grilled them instead of oven cooking them, which i'm not sure made a difference really but again i still couldn't put my finger on what they remind me of. I reckon it is just simply a cumberland sausage, which oh my is so naughty its untrue lol. If you get any ideas please send them my way as i'm still not 100% sure what they remind me of!

Iknow there not syn free but they are only 1syn each and that's the reduced fat Cumberland sausages they taste yummy. i have found them in both Tesco and Asda. In Asda they only cost £1.55 for a pack of six. i don't mind using 1 syn for a low fat sausage that tastes like a sausage too and is a decent price. i find qourn, ww and other low/no syn sausages to be chewier than a sausage should be and not that meaty.

Iknow there not syn free but they are only 1syn each and that's the reduced fat Cumberland sausages they taste yummy. i have found them in both Tesco and Asda. In Asda they only cost £1.55 for a pack of six. i don't mind using 1 syn for a low fat sausage that tastes like a sausage too and is a decent price. i find qourn, ww and other low/no syn sausages to be chewier than a sausage should be and not that meaty.

I don't mind using syns on sausages, but at the same time the Syn free SW ones, WW ones are ok for me. Quorn sausages are ok - but i have to have them with something to help me out.

Back