Sw newbie doing it alone at home

breakfast sounds yummy!
Don't worry about giving in to temptation. Today is a new day and a new start. :)

BBQ's can be amazing for SW. :D All the salads and stuff! Maybe have a wholemeal bun as your hexb instead of a normal buttie, and you can make your own burgers (If you look at my food diary I have a recipe for burgers I made the other day that are low syn but can also be syn free), chicken kebabs, steak, pork kebabs..
Google syn free marinades for some ideas with bbqs. I did some chicken legs (de-skinned) in a marinade made of soy sauce, chilli flakes, rosemary, thyme, smoked paprika and a teaspoon of sweetner. Tasted super yummy! :) (I had salad and corn on the cob with it. And all syn free. :) )

Thanks for the comments ladies a hard kick up the backside am needing lol x

Today's menu:

B- another sw fry up of bacon,eggs,mushrooms and beans

D- tuna salad with aldi chive cottage cheese and corn on the cob

S- Mullerlight and benefit bar with grapes

S- low fat supernoodles with another benefit bar

Good day today and no syns so fingers crossed for weigh in 2moz
X

Well 4.5 off this morning defo a bit of a first week fluke but soo happy here's hoping I can keep this up and lose a stone before my holiday in aug x

Wow that's a great first loss! Well done you.

Keep it up and you'll have that stone off no problem for your hols!

I know what you mean, always feels like you get away with a little bit more in the first few weeks lol.

I feel the same, trying to keep my head in it by saying no to all bad things lol, I'm kinda all or nothing! Fingers crossed for an awesome second week tho! My weigh in is tomorrow so I'm feel nervous/anxious/excited all at the same time lol x

Am sure u will be fine think positive lol. Am gna try my very hardest although am going out this weekend which normally totally ruins everything I have done am a muncher after the booze lol. Good luck 4 weigh in and let me kno how you go x

Today's diary:

B- weetabix

D- aldi tandoori chicken steam meal unsure of syns googled it and someone says 7? And grapes

S- aldi mugshots and a banana and a packet of crisps unsure of syns again but shld be withing my 15 today
X

Hi,
just wanted to say well done on that fab weight loss, it looks like you are doing great.

I am also doing slimming world at home, only just started a few days ago, i am also thinking of starting a food diary as i think it will help keep me on track!

Keep up the good work

Tracey x

Thanks Tracey so far am doing not bad really been craving junk the last 2 days but resisted so happy about that lol. You should start a diary on here it's keeping me going and good for advice and support x

Today's menu:

B- 2 slice of hovis small loaf with cold ham and a banana

D- subway turkey and ham salad with mayo so some syns for that and a peach

S- a full pack of fresh strawberrys

S- butterkist individual packets of toffee popcorn which a think is 5 syns with a curly wurly and a ff yougurt

S- just had sw chips with cold ham as I was hungry after work

All syns used today I am guessing

X

Your food yesterday looks good, you used your syns pretty well really. Oh I love curly wurlys!! Not had one in ages!

I have started my food diary now and put in my previous days too. What day do you weigh in?

Hope you have another great day.

Back