Switzerland

Ohhh thanks for the tip ;-). I found the mini ones here but have never seen the choc ones. Will add to my list! I am going over to the uk myself in a months time and am going to load up on the way back! Will prob fly club for the extra suitcase - ha ha!

Hi, hows it going? WI tomorrow, I have my fingers crossed. I've been very good - or I think I have....

Can I be cheeky & ask you to check something for me? This product used to be free - I love it & live on it. I know it was free - I got my consultant to check when I was attending classes. Now, Im being told by someone else on Mini Mins its not! They might be right (argh!!), but I cant check.

Soya yogurt alternatives | Alternative plain, vanilla & strawberry soya yogurt- Alpro soya

Its the large pot with the values listed. Am i being untintentionally naughty?!

Howdy, how's the weather there? Freezing here! :gen125: and even colder in Austria where we are going tomorrow. Good luck at WI tomorrow - I am doing well. Lost three pounds at my last WI (Monday) and am weighing in early tomorrow before we leave.

It's not good news I'm afraid. See below:
First syn count EE, second red and third green. Note quantity.

Product Extra Easy Original Green
Dairy Free Simply Plain Yogurt, 500g pot 7½ 7½ 7½
Dairy Free Simply Plain Yogurt with Organic Cereals, 125g pot 1½ 1½ 1½
Dairy Free Smooth Yogurt, Peach & Pear, 125g pot 2 2 2
Dairy Free Smooth Yogurt, Strawberry & Banana, 125g pot 2 2 2
Dairy Free Vanilla Yogurt, Calcium Enriched, 500g pot 7½ 7½ 7½
Dairy Free Yogurt, Blackberry, 125g pot 2 2 2
Dairy Free Yogurt, Blueberry, 125g pot 2 2 2
Dairy Free Yogurt, Exotic, 125g pot 2 2 2

Thank you :)

Though this is bad news indeed - I love this stuff! will have to cut down, wonder when it changed.

Its freezing (apparently -10 currently according to my blackberry). had to dig the garage door free of snow to get my car in last night! However, the sky is blue today & snow is so pretty, if I could just get warm I'd be happy. Plan for the weekend: stay in with log burner stocked & make a load of free food!!

Have a great holiday x

Hi, I moved my diary as if you searched for slimming world and Switzerland up I popped! Don't like that at all! So it is protected so that only members with 500 posts can access it. So get posting:D and we'll keep in touch here in the meantime. Have sent you an email through the site with the recipe and with my email addy x

Hi, how are you this morning? Finally all the snow has gone from here, though its still on the hills. Fasnacht monday in Basel next monday - bring on the madness!

I thought I'd post, as I think Ive found a variety of syn-free yogurts in the Co-op. They're by a company called LC1 (I think) & are 0% fat / 0 added sugar. Sadly there are only about 3 flavours, but better than none!

Are the WW yogurts all free? I'm assuming the 6 pack are, but do you know if the larger 180g singles are too? They're nicer flavours - i bought: mocca / chocolate / apple / marroni (4 separate, not all in one!) at the weekend, but now I'm afraid they might have syns in....

Also - are all the activia 0% fat / 0 added sugar free? Again, I'm assuming they are?

So many questions for a monday morning. Hope you have a good week - I gained 3/4 lb this week, for no discernable reason - grrrr.

Hello,
I have run the WW vanilla, coffee and chocolate through previously and they are all free. I absolutely love the WW vanilla yogs.
If you give me the nutritional details of the other ones, I will gladly run them through the calculator for you.
I hope you have a good fasnacht - ours was on Sunday and the kids one on Monday. The Swiss go crazy don't they? My parents came over for it this year. Next year, we will go to the huge on in Lucerne. x

Hi, I must work out how to use this site on my blackberry! Sorry for the silence, I've been away - last week on business & then the weekend in London in the sun. I'll look up the values of the other WW yogurts & load them on here. The chestnut ones are lovely in particular.

After my weekend away, I'm going to need all the help I can get this week I think!

Hope you had a good week, & a good loss x

Hi, how are you? I found a new item in hte Co-op last week: pack of 4 (maybe 5) WW RF Swiss cheese pieces, handily already cut into HEX A size. Mmmmm.

So I have just finished eating one of the WW yogurts - marron flavour, which if it is free I would highly recommend.

The values are:carb 16.2 / fat 0.99 / protein 9g / size 180g

Really tasty. Hey just realisied, your ticker has moved on loads - well done! I lost the whole of 3/4 lb this week!!!

Hi hun, not full of the joys of spring but ok! It's my 40th birthday tomorrow. I went out with a really nice group of girlfriends last night and tonight we have our neighbours (wife Austrian and husband Swiss) coming round for a fondue. No pressure then! We are going to have it in the garden as it's pretty mild. Then tomorrow hubby is taking me out for dinner. Diet has gone out of he window but will get back on track soon. I STS this week so no damage done but no progress either! Next week I am going to the uk for the weekend to celebrate my bday with my old buddies and my family.:break_diet: anyway, speak soon xx

Thanks xx
I had a wonderful birthday week. We went to a fantastic restaurant on Saturday night - a real treat.
Had a good on-track day today. I need 5 x 100% days under my belt as am going to England for birthday celebrations sat-mon. During which time I will have a night out at a fish restaurant, a curry :) and a pub lunch. Then I need to get my tush on track for a full three weeks before we go to a wedding in Dubai (full of beautiful, slim people no doubt!).

Oooh, hello, can I join you here on this little Swiss thread. I'm over Basel way too, been here about three years and have just decided to really stick to SW this time instead of half arsing about and cheating and getting nowhere. Really, it's the sudden arrival of spring weather that has made me realise that i will be putting on a bathing suit soon that's inspired me! i have about 10 kilos to lose, which seems an awful lot really.

I'm new to the site so just finding my way around - so glad there are some other 'swissies' here!

Back