Syn free Quiche!

hope i aint gonna gag when i make it! haha - can you make it with no cottage cheese and just the eggs and milk then? x

Last edited:
I think this sounds really good - I made cauliflower cheese last weekend with the cottage cheese/egg base. Actually turned out a bit like cauliflower quiche, but it was really good! Didn't taste cottage cheesy at all!

Hi, I planned to make this but I bought the wrong kind of cheese, I bought low fat soft cheese instead of cottage cheese. Do you think this will be any good in place or has anybody got any ideas what I could do with it. Thanks

I just mad ethis this morning so it wa sready for lunch & its delish!!

Really tasty - I added some garlic & herbs.

I will definatly be having this again - its a great quick one for lunches too!

Thanks for sharing :D

I made this yesterday. Put slices of tomato on the bottom of my cake tin and then put slices on tomato on the top too so they cooked with it. Nice!

Going to try a ham, cheese and onion one next!

Last edited:
If you made mini quiches in a silicone tray would you ammend the cooking time?

i think just keep an eye on them, when they have risen and are browning on top, but i dont think it would be much longer than normal! xx

I generally make the small ones - so I can take them to work for pack-up. They take exactly the same time to cook as the big ones.

I use a flavoured L/F cottage cheese with smokey bacon and quorn sausage - lush :)

Ooh this sounds yummy ... off to put some in the oven now ... that's lunch sorted!:p

Just taken mine out of the oven and it smells lush!

I made it a bit like a quiche lorraine and put in onions ham, mixed herbs and some cherry toms cut into halves on the top, yummer ... roll on lunch time! :drool:

Thanks very much for the recipe! I just made one for my lunch for the next couple of days and it looks delicious. Having trouble resisting a nibble! lol

2zob2xj.jpg

yummmmy! i have just mad a veggie one (green day) and its delish!!
onions,peppers (red and yellow) and mushrooms and sliced tomatoes.

Just made my quice, smells lovely, made with bacon, mushrooms, onions, yellow pepper, garlic and fresh corriander, I didn't have cottage cheese, but wizzed up the eggs with quark, so hopping it will work, topped with sliced toms for last 5 minutes will let you know how it tastes, :)

i love SW Quiche - have got a mushroom and yellow pepper one today - with my HEA of cheese ready to melt over the top and i seasoned it when it was cooking with Paprika - it looks fab :D x

It was Fab, and the quark really worked well, only problem was my husband ate the other half I was going to have tomorrow, which he said was delious, oh well just have to make another one! :8855:

Back