Syn free SW "angel delight"

Let me know what flavourz your all trying!! X

Strawberry all the way here, strawberry jelly with Onken fat free strawberry yoghurt. Put it in the fridge about mid-day, kept stirring and hope it will be ready for after dinner tonight!

I do a similar one but slightly differnt for when you need it same day :)
Same jelly :) 1 sachet i put a small dribble of hot water in with the jelly and then add just under a pint of cold water, i whisk the yogurt in right away and then put it in the fridge for 45 minutes then whisk it once and then leave it for an hour and its set good and ready to eat :) but its more like blamance milky jelly :)

How long do you think this would keep once made up?

Hmmmm, not for me. I didn't personally think it was like angel delight, just like very soft set jelly and I thought it was a bit too sweet. But obviously these things won't suit everybody!

Another Jelly and muller dessert I have done is the trifle and only 1 1/2 syns for the whole thing.

Last edited:
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for this recipe. I absolutely luuuuuuuurve Angel delight, in fact i used to mix and eat a whole packet for myself,....naughty naughty!! I cant not wait to try this one.... Going shopping again tomorrow... :) :) :)

i used to do that too :sigh: alot prob explains why im on sw now lol

I adore angel delight I shall have a go at this tomorrow yummmy :)

Oh MY!! I love Angel Delight! I shall DEFINITELY be making this tonight. *Adds 'jelly' to ever-growing shopping list*

Back