SYN FREE YOGHURTS

Thank you Donnie, quietly sobbing. I've just brought 2 x 6packs. Do you know how many syns please?
Mollysmum1

Sorry Mollysmum,

Mullerlight Layer yoghurt's, all varieties, 175g pot 1½ syns on all plans.

Hope you are not too upset.

Sainsburys have just launched a new yogurt. It is called light 0.1% fat and a 200 ml carton like mullers. I can't find the syns anywhere and if you use the calculator they come out as 5 just like mullers do. Any ideas anyone ??

please can someone help! how many syns in Linessa (at lidl) plain natural yogurt. on the packet it doesnt actually say low fat but it says 0.1% fat? sooo i dunno :p

it is 120 cals for 250g but i dont have a pot to hand to give the nutri info. PLEASE HELP

xxxx

I can't find it in the directory - and without the nutritional info it can't be worked out.

But, if it is 0.1% I would say syn free, but don't take my word for it just in case, someone else may come along soon who will know.

i remember my old consultant saying a good rule of thumb with yoghurts was that they must say fat free to be free.but hey you never know.
i'm looking in the new directory n can't see it listed.

Unfortunately you can't rely on fat free yoghurts being syn free. There are some where that isn't the case. Better to check before you eat :)

Asda split pots (like muller corners with the fruit compote and plain yoghurt) are free according to the website and were 6 x 99p
C xx

Are you sure about that!! - only usually anything with a layer of fruit is synned.....and I would hate you not to lose weight because you thought these yoghurts were syn free.

Are you sure about that!! - only usually anything with a layer of fruit is synned.....and I would hate you not to lose weight because you thought these yoghurts were syn free.

I'm as sure as I can be as that's what the SW website states!

I'm wary of the split yoghurts (although they do taste great) and wonder if they're going to turn out the same way as the Sainsbury Egg Mayo debacle! I might phone the synline and see what they say after I run it through the calculator.

What a brilliant thread, thank you Donnie.I love Easiyo yoghurt but since being on SW have not had any, wasn't sure how many syns, in it.Off to ebay now to buy some !!

Back