Take two, go!

Thanks Mindy, feeling a bit more excited about it now!
Weighed-in, have lost .8lb in the last week... I miss the fast losses on LT! After birthday I'll be stricter on keto.

Wow Kamikat!!! Exciting times ahead! I'm glad for you - hope your new job is brill x And think of all that snow and cold you'll be missing - much easier to diet in that climate I imagine ;)

Wow you're halfway to goal already seabre! That's amazing :D

Yes kamikat!! I had another 2 off this week but I am trying to get used to the slower rate - keep expecting to magically have 6 off some Tuesday!!! Have you made any plans towards your move? I envy you the freedom of it all!!!

Well done Kamikat & Seabre! :D

Well today was my birthday so I went about as far off-plan as possible... back on track tomorrow! How're things going for you Trimlee?

Well today was my birthday so I went about as far off-plan as possible... back on track tomorrow! How're things going for you Trimlee?

Doing ok so far thanks Kam. I am on Day 13. Happy birthday in arrears and I hope you get back on track today!

Hi kamikat!!! How are things going for you? Have you made the Big Move yet?? Hoping it all goes well - And Happy Belated Borthday to you! Hope you enjoyed it all - Haven't been on in a while so just checking in with you xxx

Wow congrats on your 3st loss Seabre, that's amazing!!!
Birthday celebrations carried on for a few days after, I've been on track since and am back to about the same weight as when I came off LT. So that's something I guess, I miss losing but it's a change from getting heavier over Christmas! I have to say though that my trousers are feeling a bit looser, which is good!
I'm moving over around 2nd Jan, eek! I've mostly been running around trying to get loose ends tied up here, we're having a leaving do on Sunday where again I'll probably go off-plan, but I'm resolved to jump back on afterwards. How're things going for you?

Exciting times Kamikat!!! I think you have done amazingly well to be back to the post lipotrim weight! You obv have a great deal of something I am sadly lacking in - RESTRAINT!!! When I go off plan I generally stay off for a long time lol!!! All good with me - I am sticking v well to low carb and think I have finally found a way of eating that suits me! (Only took 38 1/2 years!!!) I am looking forward to a full xmas dinner though - one thing I ma not going to skimp on but I will watch portion control and give all shiny little things in round plastic tubs a wide berth!!! Keep in touch :D

Back