Tanyalina's getting Leaner- SW Diary xxx

Hey, looking at stats looks like your journey is similar to mine so this was really inspiring to read. Thank you for tellling it like it is and not glossing over your bad days as that gives me more hope that I will overcome mine too :)

Hi thanks for reading :)

I do tend to ramble and vent on here!
My consultant said some magic words that help me when I have bad days hope it helps you too :)

'Think of trying to push a car up a hill. If it slips a bit, and you catch it and keep pushing, you haven't lost much. If it slips and you let it slide, you'll have to go back down the hill and start over again. It's the same in weight loss. Accept the tiny slip and keep pushing. WHY CLIMB THE SAME HILL TWICE?'

Xx

Wow congratulations, the difference in those photos over 4 weeks is impressive!

Hi thanks for reading :)

I do tend to ramble and vent on here!
My consultant said some magic words that help me when I have bad days hope it helps you too :)

'Think of trying to push a car up a hill. If it slips a bit, and you catch it and keep pushing, you haven't lost much. If it slips and you let it slide, you'll have to go back down the hill and start over again. It's the same in weight loss. Accept the tiny slip and keep pushing. WHY CLIMB THE SAME HILL TWICE?'

Xx

Venting is good!! Love that quote, I will remember that when I slip up.

Your photos are amazing by the way, that's a fantastic difference in 4 weeks! :D

doing brilliantly Tanya,pics are fab :) xx

Today I walked to work and back! So an hours walk followed by 7 hours work then an hours walk back home phew I'm shattered.

If anybody follows me on insta (@tanyalina_sw) you'll have seen my April targets.

But if not they were these:
1 stone award (-2lbs) DONE
Weight when I got with my boyfriend (-7lbs) DONE
1.5 stone award (-9lbs)
Next stone bracket (-12lbs)
Club 10 (-13)

So far I have lost 8.5lbs in April, and with one weigh in left I am fully focused on hitting my last three targets (-4.5lbs!!!!!)

I won't be gutted if I don't get them, as my 0.5lb loss last week put me out, but I'm going to push myself harder than I have done so far to try! And then set my May goals!

Set monthly targets everyone. It's really working for me!
Xxx

Last edited:
Loving your diary y our doing so well x

I have become such a lightweight! After 4 drinks last night I had to sit down and drink water! Had to repeat this several times throughout the night. I know it's best way to be on a night out but I guess I've always been able to drink everyone under the table haha! Oh well!!

Today I'm feeling seriously guilty about the syns consumed last night, even though I drank vodka diet coke, and had a tangerine and green tea instead of the usual greasy food at home time!

I've started having really dark and negative thoughts about myself and being fat. Think I need to try and calm it for a bit. I'm getting a bit obsessive! Any advice on avoiding this becoming an issue would be great :)

I've found if I ever say I'm on a diet it makes me do the same in negative thoughts that's why this time I'm looking at it as a change of lifestyle ...
If you focus on the photos of how well you have done and just know the results are only going to get even better big hugs carrie xx

I've found if I ever say I'm on a diet it makes me do the same in negative thoughts that's why this time I'm looking at it as a change of lifestyle ... If you focus on the photos of how well you have done and just know the results are only going to get even better big hugs carrie xx

Thanks Hun xxx

Thank you

Long way to go but got a good start :)

I know what you mean babe - I am on my second time of losing the SAME weight! It does get tiring, but the end result is worth it - I cant wait to get back to where I was (and then lose a little more!)

Keep going xxx

oh my goodness! your pics are fab! I'm going to come a'looking for you on IG. LOVE IT!!!

Back