Tarny B's weekly weigh in

Foxy2605 said:
hey chicadee, how are you doing ?

I am doing great hun, feeling a bit groggy and bloated but other than that I'm still sticking 2 the diet. Hows u doing?

Just got weighed this morning and only lost a measley 2lbs, well its better than a gain, I don't know whats going on. I'm getting good losses but hey I hope it speeds up soon. Here we go to next weeks weigh in

Well done on the losses hun. It may sound little but it's 22lbs in 4 weeks which is only 6lbs away from 2 stone which is amazing in that short amount of time. Just keep thinking of getting into the 14's soon too whilst sipping on the water :) x

Well done on the losses hun. It may sound little but it's 22lbs in 4 weeks which is only 6lbs away from 2 stone which is amazing in that short amount of time. Just keep thinking of getting into the 14's soon too whilst sipping on the water :) x

Thanks hun for your kind words. I'm feeling loads better today. Just finished my 3rd litre of water for the day going home to munch on 2 boiled eggs and quarter of a cucumber. Before the diet I would not think of the that as a heart felt meal but now its music to my ears looool

How are you getting on?

Glad you're feeling better now. Mmmmm, boiled eggs!! I'm on day 18 and been 100% SS and starting to feel a little miserable but also keeping myself busy to distract me from the boredom of looking for food and generally trying to cheer up! The cat food is even starting to seem appealing.. Does this pass lol?! X

Buttercups said:
Glad you're feeling better now. Mmmmm, boiled eggs!! I'm on day 18 and been 100% SS and starting to feel a little miserable but also keeping myself busy to distract me from the boredom of looking for food and generally trying to cheer up! The cat food is even starting to seem appealing.. Does this pass lol?! X

Loooooool u got me giggling like a mad woman. I really applaud you as I don't think I could ss I had 2 do ss+.

Wow, excellent x

Amazing x

I was off the diet for a week, I was feeling tottally shitty and sick, funny enought having checked my I haven't gained at all, I have actually lost, well thats probably because I lost my apetite for everything. I am back on the diet as of yesterday and weigh in is on Thursday. Lets get a few more pounds off before Thursday ay looool

Well done on losing and not gaining, good luck for weigh in x

Just had my weigh in and yesssss I am down another 6lbs yaaaaaaay. After that awful week I was not expecting to lose that much but yes thats 1lb away from 2 stones. So happy I will get in my 12st region in no time. Heres to the 14's which I know I will get in the next 2 weeks at least I am ecstatic right now and people are starting to comment which is fab

Well done Tarny, that's an amazing loss especially after last week. Hope you're feeling better now, you sound very enthusiastic!
Here's to the 14's :) xx

Buttercups said:
Well done Tarny, that's an amazing loss especially after last week. Hope you're feeling better now, you sound very enthusiastic!
Here's to the 14's :) xx

Thank you sweets. I'm feeling so good

well done Tarnyb you are doing great :D

Back