Tatabubbly wants to track it all in 2013!

So today has been :

Breakfast : Watermelon and banana

Pint of water

Headed to the gym for a session and did 30 minutes on the bike, would have done my normal weight lifting but I fell out of our jacuzzi yesterday (dope! :) ) and hurt my left hand and my back..

Lunch : Planning a super free inspired omlette and some baked beans to fill me up.

No idea what dinner tonight to make but I am thinking a beef stir fry of sorts with some rice.

Finding that I need to have a bit more portion control in my life, pasta is ruining my chances of weight loss!

So I hit the gym, except they have a crappy set of scales so I *think* I WI at 75.5kg which is 166lbs.. So I think I lost 2 pounds! Not bad and I'll update my stats but I really need to get a set of proper bathroom scales for the house here!

So another 30 minutes on the bike done.. Proud of myself, another 3 sessions this week and I will have made it to the gym 5/7 days this week!

Thanks Lyriccal!

Today has been pretty quiet so far!

Brekkie was the usually weetabix and milk (no fruit in the house but I'll eat more veggies later!)

Lunch : Small leftover helping of the chicken fried rice I had last night, will heat up and eat!

Dinner : Making Lasagna to use up leftovers in fridge! I have a bechamel sauce mix in the cupboard so I will have to syn that and use watered down milk so I don't go over my HEXs.. I usually don't.

Snacks? No idea as of yet, I have a can of coke zero in the fridge, thats about it! Maybe a packet of crisps? I know I lose better when I actually use my syns!

Also, planning on having another 30 minutes at the gym and hopefully doing some weights to help tone up my upper body!

Right time to kick my butt in gear and do some hard truths - if I don't get this weight off, I will hate the way I look in my wedding dress.

My weight gets me down all the time, I hate going into clothes shops as I don't know what size is going to fit me. I know I have huge boobs but I need to stop using them as an excuse for not fitting into stuff.

I need to take better care of myself if I want to have a baby. I don't want to pass on my unhealthy eating habits to any of my kids.

So today :

Brekkie : Banana, weetabix, and milk

Snack : orange and water

Lunch : Mixed veggie something

Dinner : Heading out so only steak and salad and I plan on drinking water as well.

So according to our scales I put on 3 pounds this week! GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Not sure if it has something to do with * week but I am now again 12st 1 lb! :(

So unhappy with this!

So Last night I went out for steak night and thought I was pretty good. I had fillet steak (no fat), baked potato and cauliflower and pumpkin. Now there was some sauce on the cauliflower and I only had 2 syns before that so I am counting it as having my full 15 syns as I have no way of gauging it!

Didn't have any drinks, just water :)

Today :

Brekkie : weetabix, milk and banana

Snacks : orange, another banana and 2 slices of ham!

Lunch : TBD, heading to the shop now to hopefully get something healthy

Dinner : Beef with veggies and rice in a soy sauce..

Have no idea what I'm spending my syns on today! LOL Did 30 mins cardio at the gym as well so feeling good!

Yesterdays syns spent on one white roll (5.5 syns) and a chuppa cups lolly for 2 syns! Yays for 7.5 syn day..

Today is the weekend here so had my usual brekkie, went out but didn't have lunch. ordered a chocolate milkshake but it was too sweet so I didn't drink it.. Had two mini cadbury bars for 6 syns!

Thats me done, I plan on eating a moroccan salad for dinner! :)

Back