TBSx LL Journey...

Hello Lovely Lady hope all is well with you
Cathy

Hey beautiful ladies! Missed you akk and feel so bad for not posting!

I have had a few weeks off the diet because of a number of reasons, mainly that I lost my way a little with it I am not jelling with my group as everyone has left and I'm so much further ahead in my weightloss and thinking. I have had contact with my LLC to tell her this and she has offered me the new route to management the problem is that I still want up lose weight do I'm not sure I would benefit from it! Anyway I'm starting the class a week Monday which suits me as I have so much on until that date and just want a clear run at it.

So the other reason is that I am totally having an amazing time and I haven't been around because I have met someone, OMG can you believe it! He is the sweetest guy, calls me princess, wants to spend all his time with me etc I am loving being part of a couple! Not sure how long it will last but who cares ! I couldn't have got into a relationship before LL so I have do much to be grateful for at the moment.

Hope you are all doing well ladies xxxxx

slendablenda said:
I hope she is in the throes of a torrid love affair.;)

Absolutely spot on beautiful, hope you are keeping well xxx

I'm glad your back lady!!! I've missed you, congrats on the relationship! Everything is so intense and passionate and no doubt you've felt like a teenager again. Welcome back princess ;) xx

:lilkiss::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::bananalove::heartpump::heartpump::heartpump::0chacha::0chacha::0chacha:

LadyT said:
Hey beautiful ladies! Missed you akk and feel so bad for not posting!

I have had a few weeks off the diet because of a number of reasons, mainly that I lost my way a little with it I am not jelling with my group as everyone has left and I'm so much further ahead in my weightloss and thinking. I have had contact with my LLC to tell her this and she has offered me the new route to management the problem is that I still want up lose weight do I'm not sure I would benefit from it! Anyway I'm starting the class a week Monday which suits me as I have so much on until that date and just want a clear run at it.

So the other reason is that I am totally having an amazing time and I haven't been around because I have met someone, OMG can you believe it! He is the sweetest guy, calls me princess, wants to spend all his time with me etc I am loving being part of a couple! Not sure how long it will last but who cares ! I couldn't have got into a relationship before LL so I have do much to be grateful for at the moment.

Hope you are all doing well ladies xxxxx

Fantastic!!! Hope it all goes very, well, well!!!
I have the same issue with my group and changed LLC, picked up the management stuff last night, it looks great. Not sure if I will start this weekend or do another week on total, think I want to lose a bit more...... New LLC is great and the new group too, I will be her first maintenance person so I'm staying in the new group, was second session last night and it opened up some ways of looking at things that I should have done in my old group, but we just never did. So I'm thinking a few more weeks to reinforce stuff might make it stick in my brain? Other reason I wanted management I have struggled since coming back from holiday when I was doing lite, I enjoyed the food and have eaten quite a few days since the, so felt it would be best to start coming out the other side. On the new program you need to start it when you are at your optimum weight, you should end the 8 weeks or so at the same weight. My LLC suggested if I get to the end and ot happy I could do a week or so of total, which seems like a good way forward.
Certainly worth reading all the stuff, I have restarted my beck book too, as you need to be doing the exercises when you are eating.

Anyway, great having you back you slinky little fox, and enjoy the weekend!
Jx

Absolutely fantastic news ,,, great update. Very happy for you x

So glad to hear of your new man, LadyT! I hope it continues to go swimmingly. Very happy you've got you head around the issue you were having with LL too. :)

:flirt2:hey princess

What wonderful news. You gonna love weekends !

LOVE.........is a wonderful thing !! So tell me ..tell me...is it love ?

God luck
x

Wow hun fantastic news!

New body,new man.:):)

You must be one very happy lady.:cool:
Good luck and stay happy,hope all goes well.

I'm sure you will eventually get to where you want to be soon and feel totally happy with your body!!:)
You so deserve it hunni!

Sexy xx

Last edited:
Back