TBSx LL Journey...

Hi lady t x
Well just finished your very inspiring diary and thank you as it's what I needed . I'm on day 21 now and have been 100% but have alot of wobbles .. I must write more in my own diary as mine looks bland lol ..
Is it possible to look at your photos? ..
And you have some lovely ladies who I would like to say thank you too as I asked them about their diaries and how they have done it pinks and sexy chick x. X and. I'll be looking up the others too if they don't mind altho I'm not doing ll I am doing a similar vlcd .
Hi to Carrie another of my inspirations ..
Well lady t I feel I am in the middle of reading a good book and can't wait for the next chapter !! I only hope I can jnspire. Someone.. Anyone ... Lol
Hope your having a gd weekend and thanks to you I feel I can do this this time xxxx

Hi lady t x
Well just finished your very inspiring diary and thank you as it's what I needed . I'm on day 21 now and have been 100% but have alot of wobbles .. I must write more in my own diary as mine looks bland lol ..
Is it possible to look at your photos? ..
And you have some lovely ladies who I would like to say thank you too as I asked them about their diaries and how they have done it pinks and sexy chick x. X and. I'll be looking up the others too if they don't mind altho I'm not doing ll I am doing a similar vlcd .
Hi to Carrie another of my inspirations ..
Well lady t I feel I am in the middle of reading a good book and can't wait for the next chapter !! I only hope I can jnspire. Someone.. Anyone ... Lol
Hope your having a gd weekend and thanks to you I feel I can do this this time xxxx

Hey hun, wow you got some patience to get through months and months worth of my diary, but thank you it means a lot to hear that I can inspire you enough to win this battlle.

I am sure your time to inspire will soon be here for you. xx

Hi everyone and happy Sunday.

I woke extra early again today for some reason! Sat and watched TV for a while with my strawberry shake lol. I caught up on celeb BB (sad I know lol) anyway Kerry Catona was wearing a gorgeous dress so I frantically searched it online to see how much it was I found it was from Forever Unique so before I even went on to find the price out I knew I wasnt going to pay that sort of money for it. Turns out the dress is £275, I couldnt justify that kind of money for a dress that would only be worn a few times, hey ho. Checking around for a cheaper version of it now though lol.

Forgot to mention I bought some new long boots, normal fitting boots and guess what they are slightly bit round the leg, yeeha!! It is so nice to put my foot in and not have to squeeze the zip together knowing there wasnt a hope in h*ll that it wouldnt do up, not this time, the pure magical sound of that zip freely going up was lush lol

Went to sort Chester out and hd a quick hack out, I love the fct I am slim enough to ride another amazement. I am having quite a few moments this weekend lol.

Just chilling now, housework done. It gives me a good opportunity to reflect on my journey so far and whats left to come, 19lb, OMG just 19lb and I will be lighter than I have been in probably 20yrs! I am excited and the finishing post in easy reaching distance!

Hoping for a 3lb loss this week, dont want to be too greedy lol

Hope everyone is having a good day. xx

How did your weigh-in go hun,was it what you were hoping for?
Sexy xx

Hey lovelies, omg manic at work at the moment its keeping me away from here. Grrrrr

So 2lb this week which is great, nearly in those 10's Carrie, so close now! I can feel the excitement!

I will hopefully update later in the week when work calms down, i am covering for someone and doing mny own job, so its challenging to say the least!

Hope you are all doing well. xxx

Well done hun,you will soon be there!
Your work is def keeping you on your toes lol!
Sexy xx

Hi there Lady T, I felt this sudden urge to write to you and say thank you for the inspiration in the words you have written over the past few months. I read your diary yesterday and todya - oops that sounds really nosey!!! - and it felt like i was living it with you - the highs the lows the tears, many of the points in your journey i can relate to and it is so nice to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel. You really are amazing and have done so well and are so inspiring!!! I am starting lighterlife tomorrow and have 3.5 stones to lose, where before reading your diary i had reservations and was a tad frightened on embarking on such a huge journey, i have taken inspiration from you and from the secret to realise that nothing is unachievable and imagination and belief is the key. thank you again and i hope to do as well as you have done on your lighter life journey.

best wishes :D

sexychick said:
Well done hun,you will soon be there!
Your work is def keeping you on your toes lol!
Sexy xx

Hey sexy, hope you well gorgeous xx

Pymster said:
Hi there Lady T, I felt this sudden urge to write to you and say thank you for the inspiration in the words you have written over the past few months. I read your diary yesterday and todya - oops that sounds really nosey!!! - and it felt like i was living it with you - the highs the lows the tears, many of the points in your journey i can relate to and it is so nice to see that there is light at the end of the tunnel. You really are amazing and have done so well and are so inspiring!!! I am starting lighterlife tomorrow and have 3.5 stones to lose, where before reading your diary i had reservations and was a tad frightened on embarking on such a huge journey, i have taken inspiration from you and from the secret to realise that nothing is unachievable and imagination and belief is the key. thank you again and i hope to do as well as you have done on your lighter life journey.

best wishes :D

Wow, I haven't been on here properly for a few days due to work commitments but to read this was so lovely! Your words are so kind thank you!

I was tearing up reading what you had written because sometimes it's easy to lose sight of the journey I have been on!

There have been many ups and downs but I think from a LL perspective it's been relatively easy up until the point I had to move to lite! It has been a challenge since then, so if I can offer one piece of advice do not cheat or come off plan!

Good luck and I look forward to you hearing how you get on xx

Awake very early this morning! I have been having some very bizarre dreams, nothing to do with food but very odd nonetheless!

Today is a very sad day for so many people, which kinda makes you think about things a little differently and treated each moment! RIP 9/11!

Today is also going to be sad for Dani & I but for another reason! Basically 9 years ago today Barron, my daughters favourite pony came to live with us! As some of you will know Barron is now showjumping in the big ring in the sky with the angels and his little buddy Dinky! Cheeky ponies! so a day of mixed emotions, I will need to keep Dani focused on the good times I know how much she will struggle! <3 xx

Onto happier topics, clothes shopping! I have decided that I will go shopping this week for a fey key items. I want some skinny jeans, winter coat, maybe some more boots and I've also seen a lovely tunic style dress in next, need to start stocking up on winter things as obviously I have nothing from last year that I could salvage due them being 3 or 4 sizes to big for me now.

My sisters 40th is coming up she is having a fancy dress party, poor her though as she is quite heavily pregnant, she will have to go as friar tuck or something lol! I, however will be going looking totally foxy in a sexy outfit, got a few in mind, once I have decided I will let you all know.

As for the diet, my motivation has gone I think I have been so focused on other things lately. Work has been a total ball ache and the hours have been riddiculous. However every cloud, I am working on a piece if film that needs to cover all aspects of the business, this meant being in contact with the love of my life!! I drop him an e mail, very professional style, which obviously threw him because I got a really nice reply but opened up with the line tres formal, oops! He insisted I meet him to discuss, of course I was more than happy to oblige lol! So last Thursday I pulled on a gorgeous, giggle wiggle pencil dress, killer heels, hair and make up immaculate and freshly roped up tan. He was waiting at the door for me when I got to his office, I was so cool, calm and confident, not sure he knew what to make of me! There have been a number of flirty texts with many compliments attached! Watch this space, I am due to see him next Wednesday but I will have to wear comfortable casual clothes as we are actually filming that day, hence the shopping trip! I do casual so badly, so totally need to rock it this week!

I'm out on Thursday night in brum and then again on Saturday night, I love being slim!

I went inti my local office, haven't been in for about six weeks or so! Compliments galore, I was told I looked a quarter of the person lol. It made me thunk that I have been messing around on this diet now for too long and it has to stop I AM GETTING TO GOAL the only thing that can stop me is me, so time to knuckle down and sort this last bit out!

Right 3 horses to muck out so off to the stables I go, have a good day everyone, apologies for not reading any diaries but will catch up over the next few days xxx

sorry to hear of your losses.I know it still hurts many years later after losing our lovely sophie 7 years ago(dog).
Hugs to you and your daughter.
Great to hear you are being a sexy foxy lady.Hope cupid points his arrow in your direction.Enjoy the clothes shopping.
Cathy

As you said we just have to be happy for the time that our animal friends are in our life. I had a dog who was a real companion for 13 years and he was absolutely family. They give us so much joy and are each lovable personalities.
Fingers crossed for you spending time with your man. I can just bet you will have him fascinated, lovely lady that you are.

Thanks lovelies.

I've been out for a lovely ride on Chester, he is losing weight which is good and his fitness levels are improving slightly it's going to be a long process, but he's worth it, bless him!!

I'm excited for Wednesday and have to look amazing! Which I know I will lol xx

A very mixed bag there for sure Lady T, rather like life. It's difficult when life takes over our focus rather than our eating plan. In many ways that is what we are aiming for, to have the life that we want to be active happy, fit and glam. No advice to give in relation to goal weight, just have a think are you aiming at a sustainable one for you?

Enjoy which ever choice you make as you will achieve 100% when you have comitted your will to it.

Love the dating news by the way ;-)

xx

Hi Clara, thanks hun! I hadn't considered the fact that life would actually take over my eating plan, how silly is that lol of course it will, I suppose it's inevitable because our focus shifts regularly throughout life!

Monday mornings here again, where has this year gone.

Have a great day xx

Back