Team 1 - **leahs lightweights** offical thread.

great hunni. dont be sad a loss is a loss well done.xx

hope they win for you hunni.xx
I think you are doing great hunni.

Morning team.xx

Did you win bluegirl??

Sadly Susan we didnt, but it finished 2-2 which means a point for us, and they'll all help come May!

I feel better this morning, more positive.

How are you all today? xx

At least it was a draw. Im pleased you are feeling better today hunni, are you doing ss or ss+?

Well my son woke me at 1.30am coughing and snotty (lovely) got him back to sleep and went back to bed where Paul was snoring for England so I didnt get back to sleep until 4am ish, then was up at 7am to get every1 up and ready for work and school. Just had a coffee to try and wake myself up.lol.
Apart from that im fine ready for another day of shakes.lol.

I'm on ss, which is why I didnt understand the gain in fat. But hey, I cant keep grumbling can I?!

Sounds like you had a terrible nights sleep, can you have a tiny nap today?

I slept well, until my other started talking in his sleep (happens all the time!) worrying about where his brother was, and when he'd see him again.....his brother is on holiday at the moment! Then I had a weird dream that I was in a meeting, an important meeting with my boss and he held my hand under the table...........uuuuurrrrrrrggggggghhhhh!!!!!

No CD yet for me this morning, but some fizzy water and fibre 89.....yum!

K x

No chance of a nap today, just an early night.lol.

OOOfizzy water and fibre 89 , you are spoiling yourself today.lol.

I cant help you with the fat gain bit as i thought it would be nearly impossible on cd, but dont let it get you down hunni.xx

Both my children and hubby talk in their sleep,the night before last my son (Lewis) was shouting he had his head stuck in dads car?? and Hubby (Paul) was throwing his pillows around saying something was on them.lol.

Oh dont we just love em!

The funniest was when he said Gillian Anderson was in bed with us, and I asked him what she was doing. He said as calm as day, oh dont worry she's just eating a Gregs pasty and watching us!!!!

The problem is Susan, you and I (and the other lightweights) are just perfect!!!

x

I keep telling Paul that but hes still dosnt believe me.lol.

Morning girls. Just been reading your posts today, lol.
I sleep with my dog and he runs in his sleep and snores and growls and carries on just as he does when hes awake lol.
At least, unlike blokes, he doesnt want sex lol.
Anyway what a blinking day I had yesterday. Mum and dad had tried to move furniture around (they are both well into their 80's) and had managed to jam a settee in the hall. I got a frantic phone call yesterday morning saying that they were stuck in the dining room and would I go and rescue them lol.
There was wallpaper hanging off the walls, paint stripped off door frames couch seat cusions and fluffy cushions all over the bloomin place and everything in total disaray. What a mess!! It took me three or four hours to put everything back to normal. My poor mum could hardly move.
They are happy again now so its ok lol.
Parents hey, whod have em lol.
Had a good diet day though so am looking forward to a decent loss this Thurs (i hope so).
Only had had a cup of tea so far today, not touched my water yet but I drink a litre in one go so it doesnt take much to get through my water during the day (4ltrs). Its just the running to the toilet every five mins that gets to me!!!
Anyway, hope you all have a fab day.
Lynne xx

OO sounds like you had a busy day hun and you parents to.lol.

well done on a good cd day.xx keep up the good work.xx

Afternoon ladies, how you all doing on this blooming cold blowy day.

Ive just taken Lewis to nursery so have a couple of hours to chill on the sofa, ive put my heating on and gonna watch home and away.lol.

Afternoon all,

Lynne, it sounds like yesterday was like something out of a tv sit-com! Its funny how you think something looks simple and then you try and do it, things would look better a differnt way, and then they always end up the way you had them in the first place.

I'm going to get all philosophical now...........how do we change and not end up going back to the way we were?

Blimey I might need to get out more!

Im hopeing that when I start to re introduce food I will of learnt enough to make good choices and im only eating off a side plate too.

I haven't even considered the future yet. Ive got so much to lose and know its going to take about ten months or so from when I started so Ive got plenty of time to re-educate myself. I hope I can because I never want to be this heavy again.
Today I have already been to the gym for an hour, and taken wizzy for a walk (it snowed on us lol) and hail, and rain and sun etc, but we loved it.
Tonight I'm off to the pool for an hours swim. Me thinks I might be deep in the grips of ketosis lol.
Lol Bluegirl, what makes it doubly comical is that my dad is blind and very deaf, and my mums brain emigrates if anything gets too challenging for her .... awwww lol
Good luck today everybody xx
Lynne x

has any1 seen duchess since sunday??

Good afternoon, Just come back from work only 3 more days then half term yipeeeee.
I'm still feeling a tad hungry at times :( and I've been kept awake by niggly stomach pains fink that dreaded time is nigh just in time 4 my first weigh in with CDC how unfair is that!!!

Back