*Team 50* Christmas Challenge

Evening ladies. Can I join you in 50lbs off for xmas? Sounds so do-able!! Feeling very motivated today so think a long term challenge will help keep me on track :) xx

Re: Christmas challenge :)

Evening ladies. Can I join you in 50lbs off for xmas? Sounds so do-able!! Feeling very motivated today so think a long term challenge will help keep me on track :) xx

Yay welcome PR! Let's do this thing :)

Well its basically calorie counting but it has the 5% rule. When you look at the food label the fat has to be 5% or under every 100g .
The first 2 weeks you have 1200 calories then week 3-4 1400 then you get your allowance according to your weight etc, and at class you get to exercise for 45 minutes lol yay what fun :).

Ive sent off for some of her meals for easiness as well then i dont have to think about what to eat :)

And hello purpleroses x

hi mrs pinkiepoo lol lol i love that name it makes me giggle
i like to stick to the 5% rule anything over i will try too avoid it
good luck on your journey

Hi everyone!

Nice to meet ya :)

Im liking the ass kicking talk...we will get each other through it whether we like it or not lol :)
Xxx

Welcome and good luck :) I'll add your name and your goal x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Lou 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Poppy 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jayde 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost

mine is sunday morning

We are so gonna rock this girls :) for Xmas I'm going Budapest so I need to be thin :D xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

We are so gonna rock this girls :) for Xmas I'm going Budapest so I need to be thin :D xxx

"Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.'' 22 21 20 19 18 17 16 15 14 13 12 11

Oooh sounds exciting! I fully intend on going out partying this Xmas :) 1.5 lb is so doable so I feel positive we will all make it xx

Me me me me. I'm in ladies. Put me down for 50 to go too please. I'm not gonna have another Christmas doo like last year !!!!

Lou 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Poppy 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Julie 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
chez 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Candy 'Trim' 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Jayde 50 lbs to go 0 lbs lost
Mrspinkiepoo 50 lbs to go 0lbs lost
PurpleRoses 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost
babycake 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost

Welcome babycake :) my Xmas was dismal diet wise too !

We got loads of time though so let's smash it :) x

Me me me me. I'm in ladies. Put me down for 50 to go too please. I'm not gonna have another Christmas doo like last year !!!!

Christmas do's are the worst lol so glad ur joining :D hehe! Xxx

Christmas do's are the worst lol so glad ur joining :D hehe! Xxx

oh yes im always the sugar plum flump lololol this year im going to be the shining star

Re: Christmas challenge :)

I can't wait! There is a lot of positivity on this thread I love it!

I wi on Monday evening and I'm going to make tomorrow night my official start date for the challenge, and for every pound I lose I'm going to put £2 in a jar and use the money at Christmas for a new dress or haircut or something like that to celebrate :)

Hi :) Here to join :) :) I go by the metric - but will change for all you lovleies to keep it looking pretty at 50lbs losses :) hehe

Itoy&Suerti 50lbs to go 0 lbs lost

xxx

Last edited:
I can't wait! There is a lot of positivity on this thread I love it!

I wi on Monday evening and I'm going to make tomorrow night my official start date for the challenge, and for every pound I lose I'm going to put £2 in a jar and use the money at Christmas for a new dress or haircut or something like that to celebrate :)

What a good idea xxx

Back