'Team Two' aka "FFF" December challenge x

what about 'fat fighters' like off fat friends as a name? or the 999ers as its a matter of emergency that this weight is shifted, or The flabulous somethingers (cant think of a word thats not my suggestion) Just thinking out loud really, come on the rest of you put your suggestions forward xxx
lol great minds with the fat fighters lol.

How about

The Flabulous fat fighters :D

Sorry MrsB wasnt trying to glory hunt your idea their! Lol - Im liking it and we could be FFF's for short? anyone? xxx

FFF sounds good to me.
I'm having a complete lack of creativity for this I'm afraid. Blame baby brain.
Lx

me and my 2 friends always call our wi's fat club and we are the fat fighters lol

MrsB me and my friend call ours fat club and us fat fighters! lol xxx

Woo hoo shall I change it then? lol

Wowzers Nanny Ive never felt so special on here! Loving how much space it takes up!! xxx

Wicked Witch
Caramumofmany
NannyJ
skinnymonkey1day
Taz
MrsB
United_Trekkie
Rolo
Rainbow
Rosyposy

Right - so thers ten of us in the team....... what are we aiming for? If we could all get half a stone over the month then that would be a total of FIVE STONE LOST AS A TEAM. Would everyone be up for aiming for that? xxx

:Dyep I'm up for that :D am hoping for a bit more but we'll see lol

yay go us!!!!:D

Deffo, will change my over the top glitter work honest miss, lol.if I lose 7lb I will be at Target :))))

and we'll be with you when you get there Nanny! You can do it - we all can, just some will get ther sooner than others!! I like it - but maybe we should all have one in our signatures...... I'll do mine now x

See what I'm like thick as dit, if I was captain we'd all sink like the Titanic!!! lol.

My pop up blockers stopping me - will get BF to look at it tomorrow x

Ive put it in the title Nanny - its Flabulous Fat Fighters x

Lol - liking it Nanny x

Back