Tee's diary

Loving eating properly again. Yesterday I actually ate veggies! Apart from Sunday dinner that's not happened in months.

B sausage, bacon, egg, mushrooms and a very naughty but last slice of fried bread with a cream coffee

L cod in garlic butter with tender-stem broccoli

D steak with broccoli and asparagus

Well and truly in ketosis as I did a sort of 2 day fat fast bd the strips were deep burgundy :)

Welcome back T we all missed you. Sorry to hear of your stresses and daughter being diagnosed.

Your menu sounds perfect!

Stood on scales today :-( almost cried!!! TOM so know I shouldn't have. Seriously need to get things moving!

hello everyone :)
Scales are slowly going down, trying to keep the good eating up but somewhat struggling. Need to get myself into having breakfast! So used to having a bp coffee then nothing till afternoon - got no coconut oil so that is out of the question!

My downfall at the moment is nuts - peanut butter, salted mixed nuts and dark chocolate christmas trees :-(

Hi tee good to see you:). Agree nuts very dangerous - peanuts are my downfall trigger food so i just avoid at all times!
Xxx

I'm almost 3lb down so that cheered me up a bit.
Ive been a bit naughty today I had a kiddy size bag of dried apples and half a bar of stevia chocolate - been form filling all day and it was all I had on hand.

I'm going to do a wee bit of an experiment and use my daughters spare blood glucose meter and see what the impact on my blood glucose is after eating certain foods :). I also need to get on top of my fluid intake!

Thanks peeps for popping by, means a lot :) x

Oh, well done on lbs, the great thing about Atkins is the quick initial loss, great motivation.

Back