Tesco crusty wholemeal bread

I made my pizza to today and I have to say it's so much better than yesterday's smash base attempt lol. Plus it kept me full up for ages.

Just one question what is everyone putting on the tray to stop it sticking I tried non stick paper bad ideal lol it stuck lol

Lots2lose36 said:
I made my pizza to today and I have to say it's so much better than yesterday's smash base attempt lol. Plus it kept me full up for ages.

Just one question what is everyone putting on the tray to stop it sticking I tried non stick paper bad ideal lol it stuck lol

I used 1 of those pizza grid type things! U can get them from £1 shop, I do smash garlic bread on it too x

Thanks for that I was in pound shop today and saw one. I've never seen these before so bought one ready for when I do pizza.

Ok well I am 100% on plan to try this Friday night haha :)

So will use 2/3 portions of HEB (because splitting between myself and my husband) then 2/3 portions of HEA - on a red day

But not sure about the actual pizza toppings...any suggestions? Would u pre cook the food that goes on the pizza as well or put it on raw? Thanks x

Back