Tess's diary 2015

Thought I'd give myself a coue of days off,

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Thought I'd give myself a couple of days off. So not been low carb since Friday and eaten what I fancied. Back on shakes tomorrow. Really enjoyed my weekend with my friend. Back to reality tomorrow. Hope all have been good not checked diaries but will tomorrow. Night all xx

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Weighed in today and put 3lb on not bad considering what I ate. Back on track with shakes, had choc shake this morning. Have a good day all

Week 1 - 11lb
Week 2 - 1lb
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

So was good yesterday and been ok today had lost most of the weight gain when I weighed this morning. Hopefully be back to losing again soon.

I love Jesse Pavelka off A Year To Save My Life. I think he's gorgeous. Just the right amount of muscles - I don't like body builder types. Imagine having him around two or three days each week to 'advise' you...!

I love Jesse Pavelka off A Year To Save My Life. I think he's gorgeous. Just the right amount of muscles - I don't like body builder types. Imagine having him around two or three days each week to 'advise' you...!

I agree, I wouldn't say no to that :)

I have had a melt down! Hit the self destruct button. Tuesday was good till I got home and ate lots of food roast potatoes, pop tarts, chocolate mini roll, double chocolate chip cookie (giant). Yesterday again good till I got home, had chips from chip shop slice of bread and butter,Pitta bread and salad. 2 fig rolls. Arrggghhh just can't seem to get control again :-( I've decided to do a WW point day today see if I can get it out of my system :-( not good!!! Seems the more I think about only having 10 weeks until my holiday the lees I can control what I eat :-(
Sorry had to get that out of my system, hope everyone else is doing well xx

Bless you. We've all had days like those you describe. You probably know this already, but your binges are being triggered by carb cravings. You start to eat starches and/or sugar, and you can't stop. When you're desperate to eat, try having a couple of boiled eggs or a bit of lean meat/chicken/fish, or even a bit of cheese. Protein and salad or veg would ease your hunger without fuelling those overwhelming carb cravings. I have the same problem. If I nibble on sugar or starches I risk losing control and when that happens I binge! x

Bless you. We've all had days like those you describe. You probably know this already, but your binges are being triggered by carb cravings. You start to eat starches and/or sugar, and you can't stop. When you're desperate to eat, try having a couple of boiled eggs or a bit of lean meat/chicken/fish, or even a bit of cheese. Protein and salad or veg would ease your hunger without fuelling those overwhelming carb cravings. I have the same problem. If I nibble on sugar or starches I risk losing control and when that happens I binge! x
Thanks, it's nice to know I'm not alone but it's so frustrating :-( want to be in control.

Had a good day today, not done exante iv done WW points and I have 6 left. Will do WW tomorrow and then shakes for the rest of the week.

Excellent, Tess. Every good day boosts our confidence. Whatever naturally slim people may say, dieting is hard, particularly over a long period of time. We're getting there! x

It's been a little while, been up and down like a yoyo!! Grand total of 11lb lost 3lb gained leaving me with a 8lb loss in total. I'm getting a tread mill on Friday I'm so excited :) so will use that as much as possible! I now have 8weeks until my holiday and to lose a stone would make me happy. Wish I hadn't had this blip else I would have already been there wanting my next stone. Never mind need to put my arse into gear and get on with it now. Hope you've all had a good few weeks xx

Back