Tez's 1st of Jan back on plan diary

Ooh forgot to say my official weight today is 16.9 but my first wi will be next Friday...... So in 9 days x

Sounds like a good day! Well done hun :)

Ooh forgot to say my official weight today is 16.9 but my first wi will be next Friday...... So in 9 days x

Yeah I think I'm gonna log my weight same time as you. Don't know if I'll lose my Xmas gain by this fri xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Today I've had -

B-
Bran flakes

S-
Banana
Cheese curls

L-
Bran flakes
Cupasoup
Cheese curls

S-
Crunchie
Smarties

D-
Slice roast ham
Ocean pie
Slice toast

Total cals - 1432 cals

It's Fri, I only officially started yesterday and was going to do 1st wi next Fri but I think I'll still record wi this Fri just to keep in the swing of things. Feels like I've eaten loads but I'm under cals x

Ah back to work is slow and dragging but hopefully it'll pick up soon.

I weighed this morning and 3lb off! Woohoo!

I forgot to jot down my food on here yesterday just on mfp. I was under 1700 cals. I ended up having cereal for all 3 meals, my snacks were banana, apples, and a crunchie and lunch I had a cup a soup and cheese curls with my cereal.

Today -
B-
Activia breakfast pot 190 cals
Tea x 4 for the day

L-
Branflakes
Cheese curls
Strawberry low fat yogurt

D-
Chicken tikka masala
Rice

S-
Banana
Tiny apple
Crunchie

Will add my cals later but I've been having my 1.5-2ltrs water everyday and not eating again after my tea x

Ah back to work is slow and dragging but hopefully it'll pick up soon.

I weighed this morning and 3lb off! Woohoo!

I forgot to jot down my food on here yesterday just on mfp. I was under 1700 cals. I ended up having cereal for all 3 meals, my snacks were banana, apples, and a crunchie and lunch I had a cup a soup and cheese curls with my cereal.

Today -
B-
Activia breakfast pot 190 cals
Tea x 4 for the day

L-
Branflakes
Cheese curls
Strawberry low fat yogurt

D-
Chicken tikka masala
Rice

S-
Banana
Tiny apple
Crunchie

Will add my cals later but I've been having my 1.5-2ltrs water everyday and not eating again after my tea x

How are you finding the no food after tea? It's hard to get used to, I'm at my most hungry in the evenings but I have the best losses when I stick to it! As you can see for yourself with your loss this week :)
Xx

How are you finding the no food after tea? It's hard to get used to, I'm at my most hungry in the evenings but I have the best losses when I stick to it! As you can see for yourself with your loss this week :)
Xx

Actually easier than I thought, I suppose it helps I'm motivated and determined to get it off. I've been having my tea then a glass of water, then I've actually been quite busy with the kids etc to distract me. I'm thinking about giving the 8 hour diet a go, I'm practically doing it anyway xx

Actually easier than I thought, I suppose it helps I'm motivated and determined to get it off. I've been having my tea then a glass of water, then I've actually been quite busy with the kids etc to distract me. I'm thinking about giving the 8 hour diet a go, I'm practically doing it anyway xx

Is that where you only eat during 8 hours of the day? Xx

Yeah, at first I thought it sounded like a stupid fad diet but then I thought I eat my breakfast when I get to work at half 9 and have my tea by 6 so I've been in the same 8.5 hour window everyday so far so I'm practically doing it. So I'm going to keep doing that and see if my losses are any better. Plus I know it benefits my weightloss by not eating after tea, so its worth a try since I don't have to do much lol xx

Well done on your 3lbs :) I think your do well on the 8 hr diet it suits your lifestyle, Im most hungry during evening so I would really struggle but if I stick to it I'll probably lose loads xx

Try it for 2 nights. Eat yours cals then don't eat after 6 or 7. Weigh before the 2 days, then the morning after the 2nd day and you'll see a loss I bet you! Xx

I only eat before 6 because I'm absolutely ravenous the minute I walk through the door ha ha. I've had an awful night. Car broke down got in at 9.20 I'm under cals still but feel huge cos my tea was very filling. Kids went straight down to bed so I can be thankful for that. I'm shattered now. Night xx

Forgot todays food.

B-
Activia pot
Cup of tea x 2

S-
Banana
Very small apple

L-
Branflakes
Low fat yogurt
Cheese curls

S-