That dress WILL fit!

Day 17

Breakfast- coffee and bar
Mid morning- raspberry shake- not sure what I think of this it tastes a bit weird!

I'm trying to be good :) trying to get the kids to eat all the yummy stuff so I'm not tempted by it!

Tea was a curry pack with a small stir fry followed by a strawberry shake!

The hubby is sat eating toffee popcorn in front if me :( Is it wrong to hope he chokes lol

Day 19

Breakfast - bar
Lunch- spag Bol

I seem to be really struggling to drink the water all of a sudden :(
All I keep thinking is 'I can't wait to shop' I'm so excited to shop for skinny clothes! Even though its a long way off yet Iv made a start.

:( well just did my WI and only lost 2lbs! It's TOTM though so I guess I wasn't expecting a great loss, I was just hoping to see a bit more!

Thanks hun I'm trying to be proud!made it a bit easier tonight to stay positive after I fit in a jumper that's not fit for over 2 years :)

How are you doin? Xx

Thanks hun I'm trying to be proud!made it a bit easier tonight to stay positive after I fit in a jumper that's not fit for over 2 years :)

How are you doin? Xx

Yaaaay that's great news, what about your inch loss? Cos the scales are not the most important,it's the inches that you see.
I've only loss 16lbs but I've been working out loads so I will have gained muscle and I've lost 41inches in total, 5 from my waist,thighs and hips :D

I usually do my measurements Sunday evening when the kids are in bed and hubby has time to do them for me :)
16lbs that's really good Well done! I wish I had your get up an go to exercise! Xx

I usually do my measurements Sunday evening when the kids are in bed and hubby has time to do them for me :)
16lbs that's really good Well done! I wish I had your get up an go to exercise! Xx

image-3745505856.jpg

You can do it!! Once you start it's hard to stop, don't wish.....do! If I can find the motivation anyone can xx

I think it's just needing to get in the mind set to do it! I seem to have no drive at all when it comes to exercise xx

I think it's just needing to get in the mind set to do it! I seem to have no drive at all when it comes to exercise xx

Well it won't come to you, you're the ONLY person who can push yourself to do it. It's quite simply a question of how badly you want it?!
Once you start you'll kick yourself for not doing it sooner, I know I am.

One of the things I read that got my ass into gear was "if you're not working for it you don't deserve it" and I had to really ask myself 'how important is your health?' It's very important, for me, for my son and especially my happiness, for too long I've simply not put my health as a priority, now I have and the rewards are immense.
Determination is the key, if you don't work for it, you won't get it and damn it I WANT it
Xxx

I know in going to have to start doing it! Iv just downloaded the davina app so will be following the plan it gives me :) I know once I get into the swing of it I will be fine! Gonna look online for some weights too. Xx

I know in going to have to start doing it! Iv just downloaded the davina app so will be following the plan it gives me :) I know once I get into the swing of it I will be fine! Gonna look online for some weights too. Xx

Is right chick, what doesn't challenge you, can't change you. Once you start working out though don't weigh yourself for a few weeks, it will slow down your weight loss on the scales but increase your inch loss, I left it two weeks but really I should if left it three or four, I'm not weighing myself for another month so that I can see a bigger difference next WI.
Xx

Woo hoo my smaller size jeans fit again :D so happy they haven't fit since before my 2nd son was born 2 years ago!

Had a sneaky peak at the scales today! Don't know why but I needed a bit of a push so on I jumped and Iv now met my 2nd target of 20lbs by valentines day :) 1st 6lbs in 3 and a bit weeks!

Amazing, well done!

Hey! Just read ur diary ur doing brilliant! You WILL fit in that dress ;)

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you Caz :) how you doing Hun?

Thanks stef I really hope so I'm going to Florida in September so would love to be skinny by then!
Xx

Ohhhh florida, very jelous :) You will look fab!!! xxx

Back