Thats the end, well Friday is.

1st week over and I've put 1.4lbs on. Happy with that, hoping not to put anymore on this week as my body should be used to carbs again now. 5:2 was OK on Monday but really tough yesterday, had a really early night. Looking forward to my sardines on toast for breakfast now.
That's really good, you should be pleased with yourself, it's a learning curve learning what you can and can't have so stick with it. You're doing fab. X

Week 2 post diet update, managed to lose 2lbs this week so I am back to the weight I was when I came off Cambridge.

Really pleased, hoping I can continue to lose once I get a couple of holidays out of the way!

So pleased you've found a plan thats working for you post diet. Personally it scares the hell out of me, the thought of being let loose out there, so it's great to see that you're successful. X

Oh, I'm scared. Was dreading the scales this morning, very surprised.

An update from me, been off work on holiday for 17 days and have gained 4lbs, pretty pleased with this after all the eating and drinking I did!

Back on the 5:2.

That's great. I'd put that on on a night out I wasn't behaving myself. Good for you. Glad to see it's working for you.

That's amazing if that's all you've put on. Must be doing something right. Well done you. :) x

Wow! That is how you start off maintenance! Well done

Current loss: 12lbs and 7.5inches

Back