The Biggest Loser Challenge Team - May-Aug 2013

Yes!! Lots of water!!! I am on it today!!

Have u got an alarm on your phone? A friend of mine sets an alarm every hour for 8 hours to remind her to drink a Glass of water, any on top of that is a bonus! X

Have u got an alarm on your phone? A friend of mine sets an alarm every hour for 8 hours to remind her to drink a Glass of water, any on top of that is a bonus! X

That is a good idea or you could get a big bottle a fill it, sip throughout the day. Right now I'll do the alarm until I buy a bottle. Thanks

That is a good idea or you could get a big bottle a fill it, sip throughout the day. Right now I'll do the alarm until I buy a bottle. Thanks

It's a shame u can't set the alarm 'voice' to be a biggest loser trainer, that would scare me enough into drinking it lol x

It's a shame u can't set the alarm 'voice' to be a biggest loser trainer, that would scare me enough into drinking it lol x

'GET UP NOWWW, MOVE YOUR ASS OR I'LL RIP YOUR ARM OFF AND WHACK YOU WITH IT'

lol that is a genuine Julian michaels quote btw !!

*jillian

'GET UP NOWWW, MOVE YOUR ASS OR I'LL RIP YOUR ARM OFF AND WHACK YOU WITH IT'

lol that is a genuine Jillian michaels quote btw !!

I love that, I need my alarm to say that! X

Ah yay week 2 winner :) ...

another 2lbs off this week... not that I can tell but anyway!! xx

Ah yay week 2 winner :) ...

another 2lbs off this week... not that I can tell but anyway!! xx

Well Done Sweetie, you're a weight loss machine! X

2.5lb off this week :) yay

Well done everyone , great losses !!

Hiya guys, just to remind you all to check the first page of the thread weekly; which has the our weightloss percentages in order.

*Oasis & Alexsmummy please update when you can :)

Hiya guys, just to remind you all to check the first page of the thread weekly; which has the our weightloss percentages in order.

*Oasis & Alexsmummy please update when you can :)

I will be updating with my Week 4 Result in the Morning. X

+1 lb

Week of not recording v well. It is going to be off next week !!!

Back