The Body Magic Team (formerly exercise bike challenge)

Its training day again, going to try to aim for 3.5 miles tonight, perhaps a slower pace, got last night's corrie on record to watch to keep me entertained!

Felt like a flippin failure all day, I have muscle ache which I haven't had in weeks and then someone reminded me - I am a mum! Hubby's on nights so i'm looking after Alfie, working, and trying to squeeze 30mins minimum exercise in!!!

Like she said, I'm a mum, not a machine - If only I could of told myself that!!!!

Im only doing one of those things and im shattered! Youre doing amazingly! Xxx

Woohooooo! 1.4lbs down which means I'm FINALLY under 100kg for the first times in 12 years yaaaaaay.

34.6lbs down sine june 1st :)

Hopefully getting back into it, 30mins tonight, 2.49miles so my p.b to date.

My legs are still sore so I didn't want to aim for 5k but I think 2.45 is 4km's so not too bad considering I was so rubbish monday!

Daniel you are doing amazing, I hope your real proud of yourself! Oh and I hope you've taken some photos of your journey!!

I'm back to my naughty old ways of weighing every day, I haven't lost since monday, grrrr

Hi can i join you? I got my bronze award tonight and i'm going to start working for my silver now :) I go running 3 times a week. I've been using a c25k app which i've found really useful :)

Hi can i join you? I got my bronze award tonight and i'm going to start working for my silver now :) I go running 3 times a week. I've been using a c25k app which i've found really useful :)

Welcome along and congrats on your award!!!

You have done really well, are you on a particular stage of the C25k?

i completed week 5 last week. I really didn't think i'd be able to do the solid 20 minute run but i managed it :). Unfortunately i'm not going to be able to do any running this week as i was ill yesterday and i'm going to be at a festival all weekend. there should be lots of walking so maybe that will help.

Welcome! Well done on completing week 5, thats brill! Xxx

I dont actually understand body magic. I mainly walk but dont know how far more how long. I am planning swimming in a swimming club starts monday. I am an on line member so how do i do it to get an award. Thanks. X

Hi all, i'm back from holibobs and ready to get back on track, decided i'm going to join a SW class this week, i've tried alone and lost nothing, not gained either so i'm happy with that but I want to get back to target so I'm hoping getting back to class with some running too that I shall get back there soon!!!

Hope your all ok!

Speak soon, Lucy x

Back