ProPoints The Christmas countdown...

Never done caveman before, have you? X Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yea it worked really well it's quite restricted it might be harder for u being a veggie, it's basically like SW red days without any syns or bad carbs. I'm going to try sticking to eating proper meals rather than points on snacks this week and see how I do x

Monday

Fruit
Ham (2) & egg (2) barm (5)
Crisps (4) & yoghurt (2)
Chicken noodle stir fry (7)
= 22

Still -25 AP to earn back in 4 days...

How you doing hun? X Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Iv caved! I'm going to have a few days of not counting and just eat natural and c what happens I feel better already I was eating far too much chocolate & crisps. Has ur trainer gave u a daily plan or just a general idea what to eat? I have a plan il try send u it from my computer x

I think I just need to staple my gob shut!!!! although today only had 24pp!! first day in aaaaages ive had 2 left over!! well chuffed.. dont wanna waste them now haha :p

Iv caved! I'm going to have a few days of not counting and just eat natural and c what happens I feel better already I was eating far too much chocolate & crisps. Has ur trainer gave u a daily plan or just a general idea what to eat? I have a plan il try send u it from my computer x

That would be brilliant thanks :)

No plan but told me to limit my carbs 6 days a week and have one day off. He said not to count calories aswel. On the one day I have off I need to not eat as much fat (eating so many nuts!) But thats basically it. Quite simple and I'm doing ok so far :)

Going to Trafford Centre tonight with a friend and we are going to eat out but I'm not sure where to go. I want my day off to be tomorrow as I'm out with my mum and sister all day. Any ideas on where would do a good salad or something? X

Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

That would be brilliant thanks :) No plan but told me to limit my carbs 6 days a week and have one day off. He said not to count calories aswel. On the one day I have off I need to not eat as much fat (eating so many nuts!) But thats basically it. Quite simple and I'm doing ok so far :) Going to Trafford Centre tonight with a friend and we are going to eat out but I'm not sure where to go. I want my day off to be tomorrow as I'm out with my mum and sister all day. Any ideas on where would do a good salad or something? X Sent from my GT-I9100P using MiniMins.com mobile app

That sounds simple when u say it, but so hard to do it always gets to about 7pm and I need something sweet my friends just reminded me of proper peanut butter il try that tonight.
Sorry iv only just seen about u going the Trafford did u have a nice time? I would of maybe gone to a Chinese and had veg foo yung for a treat :) there's a thread on here for paleo diets have u took a look at them there's some nice recipes u might like? Have u any nice plans with your mum and sis? X

Decided it's time to restart the diary! I joined a meeting 2 weeks ago and iv lost 1 lb after religiously sticking to the diet! I'm getting disheartened so after a little almost-binge just then I thought a diary may get me back on track...

I now weigh 10.1 any help would be appreciated :)

Thurs F & H day

50 min cardio
Shredded wheat, banana & skim milk
Tuna salad mayo flatbread & homemade soup
WW sweets (1) & pickles
Bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, beans & crumpets
Rice thins (3) & WW bar (2) ... This was the start of the binge I drew a line under n logged on here ?

= 6 weeklies
Exercise +6

Hey You! Rainman is back and ready to post on your thread ;-) x How have u been getting on? X

Yay Serena you're back! I fell off the wagon joined a new group yesterday so fingers crossed il be able to stick to it. How've u been? X

Saturday 9st 10.5lbs

2 bacon (4) 1 egg (2) 2 ww toast (5) & coffee (1)
Rice thins (5)
30 min walk (+1)
Chicken curry (6) sweet potato (5) & oil (1)
Hot choc & marshmellows (6)

=35
9/49 weeklies
+1 exercise

Back