The Diary of a Yo Yo

So glad you're feeling better about it all now :) It's so demoralising when you KNOW you've done everything right yet the scales don't agree with you! :banghead:
Everything is planned for another 'good' food day tomorrow (thanks to you! :0clapper:) and a nice relaxing afternoon with Bridget and her baby. Plus think of all the BM we're going to do shopping for shoes lol xx

Morning.
Just leaving to pop into waitrose to get melon peices to munch on hopefully can hide in the window. Lol
See you at 12.00 :woohoo::woohoo:

Today was defiantly a good day.
Meals 100% on plan
Syns were 1/2 a can of g&t 2 syns
Amazing brownie made by @skinnydawn eating it at the cinema. Watching Bridget Jones. Lots of shopping.
Have got tomorrow's food all sorted.
Breakfast - yoghurt and fruit
Snack Quiche or melon ( will take both )
Dinner is left over pasta.
Tea is going to be Italian chicken.
All ready to go :woohoo:

Isn't it great to feel so in control! Thank you for such a lovely positive day :) Food has been perfect, entertainment amazing, and company fabulous as usual. Really need to keep this focus level up! Xx

Another positive day.
Breakfast = yoghurt and fruit
Snack = melon
Lunch = bolognese with pasta
Tea = Amazing roast with cheesecake slimming world style 7 syns max. Thanks to @skinnydawn :)

Was my pleasure hunni! Thanks for evicting the spiders lol! Xxx

Hello all,
Sorry been a little busy.
Wednesday was off work. Spent just of day with little brother fiance really good to catch up. The cooking for last night's group taster. Finished at 11pm.
Yesterday. Work at 7.30 till 4.30pm. Then group.
Took mum to pub afterwards. Had a jacket potato cheese and beans.
Did my dad's invoicing whilst catching up on holby city and the apprentice.
Finally got to bed at 12.30.
Today looks a little busy.
Work till 4.30 take post to postoffice on way home.
Cook my tea whilst washing my clothes.
Drop little brother and dad off in town to stay do.
Take mum shopping to Aldi
Then the pub for the meat raffle.
Possibly pick bro and dad back up before I fall asleep.
Saturday will be a friends day :woohoo: after taking nan shopping. Lol

Well I won the chicken at the meat raffle. So that was a result.
Plus little bro and dad called to be picked up as soon as I got back with mum.
So I am finally getting my PJ's and going to bed.
Having got tomorrow's breakfast and dinner ready. Determined to keep my focus ☺☺☺

Happy Monday Suzy ! :D Hope you had a lovely weekend. Good luck for weigh in this week, I know your gonna do super ! :bunnydance:

Kay xx

Helloooo! My bad...it's been a week since I was on minis! Good job I've had you to keep me on track! So lovely to see you're still incredibly focused and cooking some amazing food xx

Hellloooooo everyone.
I am so sorry I have not been on here.
It's been a busy week not had much time for me. But the time I have had I have spent with friends. Work is getting busy however my brothers wedding is getting closer so loads to do.
Took nan to get her hearing aids checked out and it turns out her ears are full of wax. So another days holiday for me to take her to get them sorted. But hopefully can fit in an afternoon tea with my bestie.
Maintained on Thursday which is good as can't lose any more as no time to get my dress altered.
Brought countdown voucher as and get it to kick in after the wedding as I want to get to 11.5 mid next year. ☺☺☺

Lovely evening again thank you. And thanks for cooking tonight (despite the fact it was me invited you for dinner!) as I was more intent on chopping bits of my own finger off than vegetables lol!
See you at weigh in tomorrow! Xx

That'll be sooooo much FUN! I can't wait either! Serious house hunting after Christmas, get some ideas :D xx

Hello All.
Today is going to be a quiet day.
Work until 4.30
Drop post off at post office.
Go round Dawn's for tea. Then off to watch the saints play rugby with her husband. ( whilst Dawn at work )
Pop in tesco's for disposable cameras on way home. So on plan for food.
Tomorrow is going to be mad.
Get up take nan shopping, do her hoovering, go and set up venu for chrissy's hen do.
Go home get ready.
Get back to venu for ten do at 4.30pm. Xx

Blimey! I'd be ready for bed after all that...not heading off to a hen do lol! You enjoy yourself hunni...I know how long you've been planning it and you deserve a good night. Bet Chrissy loves it! Will let you off plan for tomorrow afternoon/evening but back on it Sunday! Xx

Blimey! I'd be ready for bed after all that...not heading off to a hen do lol! You enjoy yourself hunni...I know how long you've been planning it and you deserve a good night. Bet Chrissy loves it! Will let you off plan for tomorrow afternoon/evening but back on it Sunday! Xx
Hi hunnie,
Yesterday was mental. woke up at 5.30 am after getting to bed at 1 am ( ended up bring mum back the pub. I only popped in on the wy home to catch up with them and dad snuck out and left mum whilst I was talking about the match with the lads. They saw me there with Gwyn. lol )
Could not get back to sleep. Had some cereal for breakfast took nan shopping, dropped off the hen do stuff to Georgina at 12.00.
Mark picked me up at 2 and started on the prececco. got home at 2.30am including the clocks going back. No voice as We were singing since 10.00 in the club and legs were killing from the dancing. Still a little tired today after a massive 7 hours sleep. lol

Today was just a mushroom omelette for breakfast. Faffing aound for nan then fish and chips from the chippy first time in 10 years. it was good only had a quarter of chips and all of the fish.;)

Then had some face book time. Popped on the group page and felt guilty so I have finished doing my planning board. made my breakfast oats for tomorrow and got dinner and tea out of the freezer to defrost. I do not want a gain Thursday.

20161030_221056.jpg

Back