The Douwe Egberts Flavour Collective Coffee Appreciation Society

I have the hazelnut flavour and its amazing! Love it so much but its so hard to resist having 3 or 4 a day. Think I will try just having one to replace my evening glass of wine as me and hubby are having an alcohol free January.

Got the caramel one at the mo, it smells beautiful but tasting quite bitter to me for some reason! Am getting used to it though, I just don't think I'm used to coffee yet as it still sends me bouncing off the walls, lol!

got the caramel one at the mo, it smells beautiful but tasting quite bitter to me for some reason! Am getting used to it though, i just don't think i'm used to coffee yet as it still sends me bouncing off the walls, lol!

i have mine with milk and sweetner and it tastes ok :)

Got the caramel one at the mo, it smells beautiful but tasting quite bitter to me for some reason! Am getting used to it though, I just don't think I'm used to coffee yet as it still sends me bouncing off the walls, lol!

I thought that as well as I don't take sweeter in coffee, try it with sweeter tho it it must bring out the caramel, but it doesn't taste like there is sweeter in it I can't stand coffee with sugar/sweetner but the caramel one Oscar lovely with it x

JUST ON MY FIRST CUP NOW LOL !!!
I haven't had one yet! :eek: going to have one with a Cadbury Highlights Hazelnut sachet mixed in later, can't wait to find out what it tastes like! Plus I have all my milk allowance to make hazelnut latte later :D

My afternoon treat for 2 Syns and 2nd part of my HEXB :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    495.5 KB · Views: 132
I haven't had one yet! :eek: going to have one with a Cadbury Highlights Hazelnut sachet mixed in later, can't wait to find out what it tastes like! Plus I have all my milk allowance to make hazelnut latte later :D

Wish I had the milk left, the one I had yesterday was divine.

had to rush on here to say thank you thank you for this thread! I'm not a huge coffee drinker, but thought I'd try these so went to Asda (they are no longer on offer in asda btw!!) then went to Sainsbury's and got them from all - I LOVE them and my husband, who is a coffee addict loves them. It feels like you are having a 'treat' when it's just a cup of coffee, the flavour is just lush!

Tesco have got them £2 a jar PLUS there is a 50p off coupon on the jar! I kinda stocked up *coughs*
On the coupon, it says "go on treat yourself again" oh go on then if I must haha :) :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    454.6 KB · Views: 118
I bought a jar of caramel, tried it with my usual amount of sweetener and found it to be way too bitter. I have now run out of sweetener (doh!) so going to try it again tomorrow once I have some more with a little extra.

It smells lovely though! :D

I bought a jar of caramel, tried it with my usual amount of sweetener and found it to be way too bitter. I have now run out of sweetener (doh!) so going to try it again tomorrow once I have some more with a little extra.

It smells lovely though! :D
Not tried the caramel I must admit or the vanilla. I like hazelnuts so that's y I tried it first and it smells like Ferrer Rocher/whole nut which I LOVE!
I'm now about to have a cup of it mmmm!

Not tried the caramel I must admit or the vanilla. I like hazelnuts so that's y I tried it first and it smells like Ferrer Rocher/whole nut which I LOVE!
I'm now about to have a cup of it mmmm!

I'm not a big fan of hazelnut flavoured things but I might buy a jar for husband and give it a little try ;) I do have a caramel options in the cupboard though so considering making a mocha later - thanks for the idea! :)

I'm not a big fan of hazelnut flavoured things but I might buy a jar for husband and give it a little try ;) I do have a caramel options in the cupboard though so considering making a mocha later - thanks for the idea! :)
:) the hazelnut highlights worked very well- I did add a drop of milk and it made it creamier- wow! I would have one now but I'd have to Syn the milk as I'm using cheese as my HEXA for dinner...

:) the hazelnut highlights worked very well- I did add a drop of milk and it made it creamier- wow! I would have one now but I'd have to Syn the milk as I'm using cheese as my HEXA for dinner...

And this why I love green days lol, I can't pick between cheese and milk! ;)

Back