The dreaded bridesmaid dress diet!

5lb loss this week so 16.5lbs in 2 weeks :)

Hey... Well everything is all a bit up in the air and unusual! I finished my job last Tuesday and am waiting to hear if I was successful at interview for another post. So in the mean time am at my bf's flat which is lovely but all very strange! More strange not being at work!!!

It should be weigh in day tomorrow but I'm not heading home until Thursday so this weeks weigh in will be on Friday morning, haven't been able to hop on the scales at all so ive no idea how things are going... On the plus side my jeans were uncomfortable but I can now sit down and breathe in them at the same time!

wondering what to do with myself today....

Morning! Well today is weigh in day but as I said yesterday it's going to have to wait until Friday... It feels very strange but will probably do me good to stay off the scales!

Managed to survive the boredom yesterday, got a job application to finish today nd if I can manage not to rain ll day I'm going to pop out to the shops for some veg.... Oh and I might dye my hair!

Feel like I am chatting away to myself here! Well so far I have managed to keep myself entertained whilst I'm not working, will hear today whether I got a job I applied for so fingers crossed, least if I get that i will hopefully get a start date!

No real plans for today... Might go on a trip to the Trafford centre, told my friend I would go look for silver dress options for the wedding.... I shudder at the thought! That's all the motivation I need to carry on with this... Imagining myself in a silver dress looking like a huge blob next to my size 8 friend and the other size 6 bridesmaid!!!

Well done on surviving boredom, i have been terrible with s&s particularly when i'm bored but i will be strong from today.
Fingers crossed you will get the job. I know what you mean about the dress and i'm sure you'l look great in it when the time comes. I have a business starting up thing to go to at the end of november with my husband and i want to wear clothes that make me look good and not the shapeless frumpy stuff i am wearing now! x

What colour did you dye your hair? 16.5lb in two weeks is brilliant, by the way. Good luck with the job - I hope you get good news today!!

Good luck on your job hun. Fingers crossed xx

Well done on surviving boredom, i have been terrible with s&s particularly when i'm bored but i will be strong from today.
Fingers crossed you will get the job. I know what you mean about the dress and i'm sure you'l look great in it when the time comes. I have a business starting up thing to go to at the end of november with my husband and i want to wear clothes that make me look good and not the shapeless frumpy stuff i am wearing now! x

I am sure you will feel and look good if you carry on ith the diet! Still waiting on the job, feeling very anxious! Usually I'd eat but that's out of the window! Having a large coffee!

What colour did you dye your hair? 16.5lb in two weeks is brilliant, by the way. Good luck with the job - I hope you get good news today!!

I have to confess the dye is still sitting waiting to be used... I'm blonde but just doing my roots that are in desperate need! You reminded me I must do it really... Few days of unemployment and I've gotten lazy! :)

no news on job yet...

Good luck on your job hun. Fingers crossed xx

Thank you! Feeling very anxious!!! I've never been unemployed before and I'm going insane! If the weather was better I'd get out for a walk but its miserable and I've not to a coat here with me :-(

You've had a fabulous loss in your first two weeks - you must be chuffed! Good luck for your weigh in on Friday - and for the job...

You've had a fabulous loss in your first two weeks - you must be chuffed! Good luck for your weigh in on Friday - and for the job...

Thanks Weasey... Looking forward to the weigh in! As for the job.... Still not heard anything!! They said they would ing today either way!

I had my 3 week weigh in today... Just 3 days late! I have lost another 5lbs which brings my total to 21.5lbs in 3 weeks ( or just over) will try and weigh in again on tues to get back right again but that means I need to take my scales to Manc with me...

As for the job.. It's a strange system but basically I was successful but now need to be matched with a post, there doing all my crb checks etc so as soon as something comes up I can start.. Frustrating there isn't any jobs now as I'm bored if not working already and it's only been just over a week! Waiting to hear if I've got another interview in the team I was working in so fingers crossed!!

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

Wow! Over 1.5 stone in 3 weeks! You must be chuffed to bits! Hope something happens on the job front sooner rather than later.

That's a great loss!! Well done you! I hope you get your job sorted soon xx

Wow! Over 1.5 stone in 3 weeks! You must be chuffed to bits! Hope something happens on the job front sooner rather than later.

Thank you.. Yeah, very pleased! I have lost a third of what I lost in 4 months last time in just 3 weeks... I'm sure it will slow down now but still feels good!

Thank you.. Yeah, very pleased! I have lost a third of what I lost in 4 months last time in just 3 weeks... I'm sure it will slow down now but still feels good!

Well done what an achievement x
Even if it slows down your still getting that little bit closer to your target x

Well done what an achievement x
Even if it slows down your still getting that little bit closer to your target x

Thank you :)

It's the weekend! Yay... Except seen as I'm not working it doesn't really make much difference!!!

Got plans for today then going out for meal tonight with bf... Chicken salad for me and fizzy water :)

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend x

Hey... Well the dresses have been ordered... Mine is a size 16 from Coast... It's beautiful but I'm now having to consider which body parts ill need to chop off to get in to it!! I've got a year so I'm staying positive!! :)

Back