The dreaded bridesmaid dress diet!

I forgot how much easier this diet is when I am working! Feeling very proud of myself for managing a whole 4 weeks at home and sticking to it...

You're doing so well, cheeky! :)

You're doing so well, cheeky! :)

Thanks... Weight loss much slower this time than last time but I am having a meal every day this time! Must drink more water...

Arrrgggghhh! I want to cry! My scales are driving me mad... There so inconsistent... I can get on and be one weight and 1 minute later I've lost it gained 2lbs.. I have no idea what I weigh now!! Think I'll need to buy some new ones but then that brings a whole lot of new issues!!

Anyhow.... Despite that I'm settling with 19st 2.5lbs... So only 1.5lbs lost this week but I did have the weekend off so that's all good...

Mine go crazy too!! I do it 5 times and take the highest number. It's frustrating though! I have a different set but they make me 4 pounds heavier - think they can go in the trash! Lol xx

Mine go crazy too!! I do it 5 times and take the highest number. It's frustrating though! I have a different set but they make me 4 pounds heavier - think they can go in the trash! Lol xx

It's so frustrating isn't it!! There on a wooden floor and I don't move them!!

So this morning I've baked lemon buns decorated with edible silk icing for my friends that I'm meeting today.. There was no temptation to dip my finger in anything!!! Very pleased..

image-3122627712.jpg

image-62634749.jpg

Wow very pretty!!
Well done for not being tempted!!
Xx

Wow very pretty!! Well done for not being tempted!! Xx

Thanks... I'm practicing but it's quite fiddly and I'm quite impatient!!

Oh they look yummy. Well done. I would definitely have had one. Or at least been having a wee taste here and there as I went along. Go you x

Oh they look yummy. Well done. I would definitely have had one. Or at least been having a wee taste here and there as I went along. Go you x

He thought of raw egg in the mixture puts me right off!

Well went into town with my friend who is getting married and the other bridesmaid to look for dresses... Again..!! All the other bridesmaid did was whinge how she has shrunk to a size 6 and needs to put weight on blah blah blah.. Needless to say it was a very short trip!!!

He thought of raw egg in the mixture puts me right off! Well went into town with my friend who is getting married and the other bridesmaid to look for dresses... Again..!! All the other bridesmaid did was whinge how she has shrunk to a size 6 and needs to put weight on blah blah blah.. Needless to say it was a very short trip!!!

Omg I'd have slapped her x

It's good to know that slim people aren't happy with their bodies either I suppose. A problem I can't relate to x

True but it just felt a bit insensitive when she knows we had to return the dresses we had because it probably wasn't going to for me :-(

Anyway... Just baked a cake for my new team to take on Monday... It's cooling and just to ice it now... Funny how baking occupy a me!

Just had a mushroom pasta pack with mushrooms and asparagus and some gammon... Yummy!

True but it just felt a bit insensitive when she knows we had to return the dresses we had because it probably wasn't going to for me :-( Anyway... Just baked a cake for my new team to take on Monday... It's cooling and just to ice it now... Funny how baking occupy a me! Just had a mushroom pasta pack with mushrooms and asparagus and some gammon... Yummy![/QUOTE

Aaaah. Was it one of those woo is me, I'm too thin, with no sincerity what's so ever comments. Just being a wee but of a ***** then really. Think how gorgeous youl look on the day when you've lost and still have curves :).
I just had soup tonight. Usually hold out to 9 for my bar but think it will be 8 tonight.
Wish I could bake without scoffing it but I'm not to be trusted. Maybe one day....

Hmmm well she was whinging that since she breast fed she had no boobs etc and if she puts weight on it will only go on her thighs... Yawn!!

I find baking very therapeutic.. I'm lucky I've got lots of people I can pass it on to! My friend was most appreciative of her posh buns today!

Nothing worse than slim people babbling on about their faults, when really they know they look fab and are fishing for compliments.
I'd have been delighted with those buns. What lucky friends you have. They looked yummy. You could start a wee business x

Nothing worse than slim people babbling on about their faults, when really they know they look fab and are fishing for compliments. I'd have been delighted with those buns. What lucky friends you have. They looked yummy. You could start a wee business x

Oh I'd love to! :)

Morning!

I feel at a bit of a loose end today! No seeing my bf this weekend as I had other plans yesterday.. So he's doing other stuff but now I'm bored!

Watching Sunday brunch and drinking tea!

Back