The final countdown diary

Good find xx love bread :) have only cut it out this week to show myself life goes on without bread for lunch haha ! Easier when I'm off but hopefully back to work soon with prep the night before ... Your menu sounds good dizzy x

I was 'wasting' 4pp on 2 Slices from a 400g Loaf and was never filled up so last week I just loitered in the bread aisle with my app until I found something which was better 'value' I have my bread for my breakfast and then I do not have any more bread for the rest of the day. X

Feeling a bit bloated this morning, but got a day off which will mean darting around with Mum all day and getting hungry! Therefore I am planning to have the following, the reality may be something different and I will edit later,

B - grapefruit, OSS (4) and berries

L - 2 x hovis wholemeal (5) prawns (2) in light mayo (1), ML yog (2)

T - NUME meal (12) with additional veg

A - milk (3)

Daily pp -29/28

Weeklies used 8/49

Feeling a bit bloated this morning, but got a day off which will mean darting around with Mum all day and getting hungry! Therefore I am planning to have the following, the reality may be something different and I will edit later,

B - grapefruit, OSS (4) and berries

L - 2 x hovis wholemeal (5) prawns (2) in light mayo (1), ML yog (2)

T - NUME meal (12) with additional veg

A - milk (3)

Daily pp -29/28

Weeklies used 8/49

Great looking menu again Sweetie, fingers crossed you won't have to change it too much. X

Morning :wavey:

I've not been around last couple of days to post, but I've weighed in this morning and lost 1lb, so considering some of the boobs I've made during the week, I'll have that!! :D

Monday

B - OSS (4) with berries

L - Tesco Moroccan Chicken couscous deli salad (7) ML (2)

T - Nume Chicken tikka masala and pilau rice (12)

A - fruit, milk (4), lots of NAS

Daily pp = 29/28

Weekly pp used = 1/49

Have a good day everybody - what happened to that huge band of rain they forecasted for the last few days? Glorious here today, may try to do my hanging baskets today.

Morning :wavey:

I've not been around last couple of days to post, but I've weighed in this morning and lost 1lb, so considering some of the boobs I've made during the week, I'll have that!! :D

Monday

B - OSS (4) with berries

L - Tesco Moroccan Chicken couscous deli salad (7) ML (2)

T - Nume Chicken tikka masala and pilau rice (12)

A - fruit, milk (4), lots of NAS

Daily pp = 29/28

Weekly pp used = 1/49

Have a good day everybody - what happened to that huge band of rain they forecasted for the last few days? Glorious here today, may try to do my hanging baskets today.

Good Morning Sweetie and HUGE congrats on the 1lb loss! The weather is just beautiful today isn't it, I think the rain is coming tomorrow for the rest of the week, typical for school holidays!Have a lovely day in the sunshine sweetie. X

and you Serena.......every sunshine day is a bonus isn't it!!

Gonna get showered and out with the pooch, will catch up later x

Awe well done darlin that's fantastic ... Live having a loss over 1/2 lb xx hope you had a good day xx

thanks Aishling!

Got out of bed the wrong side this morning and got a proper grump on me, don't know why. It will go tho.

B - 60g F&F (6)

L - Tesco chilli chicken noodle salad (5)

T - Nume beef in ale with mash and additional veg (8)

A - milk (4)

Back later to update and point it all!

have a good day all - feels like winter!!

x

thanks Aishling!

Got out of bed the wrong side this morning and got a proper grump on me, don't know why. It will go tho.

B - 60g F&F (6)

L - Tesco chilli chicken noodle salad (5)

T - Nume beef in ale with mash and additional veg (8)

A - milk (4)

Back later to update and point it all!

have a good day all - feels like winter!!

x

I put sandals on like an idiot, had to go back and change! ewwwwww soggy feet! X

Morning all

I am back with a huge confession that I did nothing but gorge yesterday........anything I could lay my hands on, lots of wine, chocolate and bloody nuts! And all because I had darted into M&S for a new pair of jeans and caught sight of myself in the full length mirror.

A little fat disaster, wholly disgusting, I couldn't believe that that was what people see when they look at me, and I burst into tears, it is far worse than I ever realised - the fault of myself entirely and also not having a full length mirror in this house. Being a short arse doesn't help either, I feel as wide as I am tall. Horrid.

So I pressed the self destruction button big style and just rammed everything I could find in my mouth, almost like I was condoning the years that I have just been doing this to myself. I then spent the night (I've not slept much) nursing a huge hangover and looking at lipotrim in sheer desperation to lose this image I have as quickly as I can. 10 years ago I was a size 12, which was the biggest I had ever been in my adult life, generally resting between an 8 and a 10 depending on where I bought my clothes. Then this began, eating and drinking rubbish for lots of reasons ( I do recognise those reasons and why they then impacted on me the way they did) resulting in this monstrosity. I don't think I could do lipotrim............it sounds too desperate to have no choice other than flavour of shake, and some have said the soup is rank, so nothing else. It may give rapid results but I just don't know that I could stick to it.

So there we go, I am sorry, I have babbled on. I do apologise for that.

Because of my own damned stupidity I am now having yesterdays menu, today.

B - 2 x Alpen light (3) and banana

L - Tesco Chilli chicken salad (5) 1 x M&S baked potato (6) Strawberries and ML (2)

T - Nume beef in ale with mash and lots of veg (8)

A - skimmed milk (1) lots of NAS, strawberries, orange.

Daily points used - 25/28

Weeklies used - 1/49

Sorry for the rant. Self destruct button now taped over, I have only myself to blame for being in this entire mess and I have only myself who can get me out of it. I want it to happen instantly and I recognise I have to be patient, be honest and stop waivering from the plan.

xx

Last edited:
Morning all

I am back with a huge confession that I did nothing but gorge yesterday........anything I could lay my hands on, lots of wine, chocolate and bloody nuts! And all because I had darted into M&S for a new pair of jeans and caught sight of myself in the full length mirror.

A little fat disaster, wholly disgusting, I couldn't believe that that was what people see when they look at me, and I burst into tears, it is far worse than I ever realised - the fault of myself entirely and also not having a full length mirror in this house. Being a short arse doesn't help either, I feel as wide as I am tall. Horrid.

So I pressed the self destruction button big style and just rammed everything I could find in my mouth, almost like I was condoning the years that I have just been doing this to myself. I then spent the night (I've not slept much) nursing a huge hangover and looking at lipotrim in sheer desperation to lose this image I have as quickly as I can. 10 years ago I was a size 12, which was the biggest I had ever been in my adult life, generally resting between an 8 and a 10 depending on where I bought my clothes. Then this began, eating and drinking rubbish for lots of reasons ( I do recognise those reasons and why they then impacted on me the way they did) resulting in this monstrosity. I don't think I could do lipotrim............it sounds too desperate to have no choice other than flavour of shake, and some have said the soup is rank, so nothing else. It may give rapid results but I just don't know that I could stick to it.

So there we go, I am sorry, I have babbled on. I do apologise for that.

Because of my own damned stupidity I am now having yesterdays menu, today.

B - 2 x Alpen light (4) and banana

L - Tesco Chilli chicken salad (5) ML (2)

T - Nume beef in ale with mash and lots of veg (8)

A - skimmed milk (2) lots of NAS, strawberries, orange.

Daily points used - 21/28

Weeklies used - 1/49

Sorry for the rant. Self destruct button now taped over, I have only myself to blame for being in this entire mess and I have only myself who can get me out of it. I want it to happen instantly and I recognise I have to be patient, be honest and stop waivering from the plan.

xx

Hello Sweetie, I admire you for being so honest on here, not everyone would of been quite so brave to write it on here and share it with everyone. Yes, Tuesday wasn't a brilliant day for you but the main thing is you're back on track today and everyone is here for you. X PS-Being short sucks, I'm not even 5ft so if I put on even 1lb everyone seems to notice, so annoying! X

thanks Serena, kind words.

I'm angry with myself not just for Tuesday but for the total lack of self respect over the last 10yrs or so. Nobody should do that to themselves.

Today I have prepared fresh strawberries for lunch, grapefruit for breakfast tomorrow and have given my skin a good regime too.......starting all over all over!! haha!

x

thanks Serena, kind words.

I'm angry with myself not just for Tuesday but for the total lack of self respect over the last 10yrs or so. Nobody should do that to themselves.

Today I have prepared fresh strawberries for lunch, grapefruit for breakfast tomorrow and have given my skin a good regime too.......starting all over all over!! haha!

x

That's the spirit Sweetie, proud of you. X

thank you Serena, your support is very much appreciated.

I spent a couple of hours reading WW stuff last night, purchased the directories etc 2013, and a WW pedometer. And downloaded a recommended motivational book to my kindle which I started, "I'm not overweight, I'm undertall" which I started reading. I'm back at work now for 3 days, 2 ordinary shifts and a looooong shift on Saturday so will shop this morning and stick to stir fry and salads, which will be easy being at work.

But I won't post again until Monday when I will have my (devastatingly poor) WI and will start a new week absolutely refreshed, motivated and with the necessary resources to keep me on track. I do appreciate you bobbing by with your words of encouragement, and hope you will do so again next week when I will need it more than ever!

BFN :wavey:

xx

thank you Serena, your support is very much appreciated.

I spent a couple of hours reading WW stuff last night, purchased the directories etc 2013, and a WW pedometer. And downloaded a recommended motivational book to my kindle which I started, "I'm not overweight, I'm undertall" which I started reading. I'm back at work now for 3 days, 2 ordinary shifts and a looooong shift on Saturday so will shop this morning and stick to stir fry and salads, which will be easy being at work.

But I won't post again until Monday when I will have my (devastatingly poor) WI and will start a new week absolutely refreshed, motivated and with the necessary resources to keep me on track. I do appreciate you bobbing by with your words of encouragement, and hope you will do so again next week when I will need it more than ever!

BFN :wavey:

xx

Hope your weekend goes ok Sweetie, looking forward to catching up with you on Monday. X

Back