The final countdown diary

Hi there :) I've enjoyed reading your posts ... I've always looked up this app but never registered ! I've been doing weight watchers for as long as I can remember ! But it works. I've been in bed three weeks with disc problems in my back :( , got up on my scales yesterday ... 6lb on !!!!! Started pointing again yesterday so your thread is brill for me ... Already know I'm having porridge with jam tomorrow morning ( got jam idea from you so thanks a mill) always used canderel etc but because if health reports etc I now just use and point real sugar ... But jam is a brill idea. Hope your meal went well ... We always need a night like that... You had your weeklies so I hope you enjoyed .. Keep up good work x

Hi there :) I've enjoyed reading your posts ... I've always looked up this app but never registered ! I've been doing weight watchers for as long as I can remember ! But it works. I've been in bed three weeks with disc problems in my back :( , got up on my scales yesterday ... 6lb on !!!!! Started pointing again yesterday so your thread is brill for me ... Already know I'm having porridge with jam tomorrow morning ( got jam idea from you so thanks a mill) always used canderel etc but because if health reports etc I now just use and point real sugar ... But jam is a brill idea. Hope your meal went well ... We always need a night like that... You had your weeklies so I hope you enjoyed .. Keep up good work x

Hello and Welcome :) Make sure you set yourself up your own diary so that we can all follow your journey. I have one on here and find it really really useful. X

Hello and Welcome :) Make sure you set yourself up your own diary so that we can all follow your journey. I have one on here and find it really really useful. X

Awe thanks a mill , yes I must :) it will do me good. I'm on my last Stone and need a little kick in the bottom , when your so long at it , it slows down , now I've had a little break , do e damage and on track again to fix it :)
Thanks again, i will look for yours now x

Awe thanks a mill , yes I must :) it will do me good. I'm on my last Stone and need a little kick in the bottom , when your so long at it , it slows down , now I've had a little break , do e damage and on track again to fix it :)
Thanks again, i will look for yours now x

Let me know if you can't find it and I will send you a link. X Look forward to reading yours x

Hello aishling :wavey:

Thanks for joining us - I'm a poooooooor healthy eater and give up far too easily, so I will wobble and waiver all over the place! Today included - I've just got home after what felt like an extremely long day and had to shop on the way home, bought myself all kinds of lovely stir fry and salad veg and then ate a tube of fruit pastilles, a 4 finger kit kat and a twirl in the car on the way home!! :argh: (I got stuck in traffic and my blood sugar was dropping rapidly!!!)

So dear ladies, tomorrow is my day 1 and its good to go all the way!! But its lovely to have company!! And having you tag along will certainly give me the motivation I really need, so thank you!!

I do hope your back is better soon, I had a horrid experience about 12 years ago, was off work for 7 weeks and at the time felt totally incapacitated, you have my sympathy :flowers: I shall look both your diaries up this evening and give myself a bloody damn good kick up the derriere to get on track tomorrow. Can I ask what your comment about canderel etc means? I've not seen anything, but I don't always check the papers. How many pp is real sugar?

Hello aishling :wavey:

Thanks for joining us - I'm a poooooooor healthy eater and give up far too easily, so I will wobble and waiver all over the place! Today included - I've just got home after what felt like an extremely long day and had to shop on the way home, bought myself all kinds of lovely stir fry and salad veg and then ate a tube of fruit pastilles, a 4 finger kit kat and a twirl in the car on the way home!! :argh: (I got stuck in traffic and my blood sugar was dropping rapidly!!!)

So dear ladies, tomorrow is my day 1 and its good to go all the way!! But its lovely to have company!! And having you tag along will certainly give me the motivation I really need, so thank you!!

I do hope your back is better soon, I had a horrid experience about 12 years ago, was off work for 7 weeks and at the time felt totally incapacitated, you have my sympathy :flowers: I shall look both your diaries up this evening and give myself a bloody damn good kick up the derriere to get on track tomorrow. Can I ask what your comment about canderel etc means? I've not seen anything, but I don't always check the papers. How many pp is real sugar?

Hey Sweetie, At least you are motivated and ready for tomorrow, onwards and downwards lol x

Hi there :) I'm a bit of a yo to when it comes to ww well I am at it four years now and should have been able to get my target two years ago !! Woops ... I do really well , loose loads then pike on a bit , then loose again and each time getting lower but just hope I can do it now....!!! I make sure I have nothing sweet in the car or in the trolley when shopping haha ... ! I know easier said than done ... We are all pretty fresh as in starting and planing on kicking this thing to the kerb so let's do it ladies !!!!
Canderel or sweeteners is aspartame ...
I was getting the worlds worst headaches and very tired when I read about the damaging effects it has on your health. It's in practically everything now a days even yogurts !!! But where it can be avoided its best :) 5g of sugar in my tea for 1pp , I should cut it out but it's better for me than the fake stuff !! X

Hi there :) I'm a bit of a yo to when it comes to ww well I am at it four years now and should have been able to get my target two years ago !! Woops ... I do really well , loose loads then pike on a bit , then loose again and each time getting lower but just hope I can do it now....!!! I make sure I have nothing sweet in the car or in the trolley when shopping haha ... ! I know easier said than done ... We are all pretty fresh as in starting and planing on kicking this thing to the kerb so let's do it ladies !!!!
Canderel or sweeteners is aspartame ...
I was getting the worlds worst headaches and very tired when I read about the damaging effects it has on your health. It's in practically everything now a days even yogurts !!! But where it can be avoided its best :) 5g of sugar in my tea for 1pp , I should cut it out but it's better for me than the fake stuff !! X

thanks for that - I will be going to prepare my grapefruit for tomorrow shortly, so will use proper sugar at 1pp, and enjoy it - the taste is so much better! I can do without it in everything other than grapefruit. when I was little I remember my mum used to sprinkle brown sugar on half a grapefruit and grill it, tasted fabulous!

thanks for that - I will be going to prepare my grapefruit for tomorrow shortly, so will use proper sugar at 1pp, and enjoy it - the taste is so much better! I can do without it in everything other than grapefruit. when I was little I remember my mum used to sprinkle brown sugar on half a grapefruit and grill it, tasted fabulous!

Omg my Mum used to do that for me, it went all syrupy! She also used to 'toast' my pjs on the radiator while I was in the bath, it sucks to be a grown up! X

Ya :) I know theory behind our heads is we is losing weight but we should probably think more i to the healthy side of it too ... I've cut out all low fat ( well almost all ) as they are full of the man made unhealthy stuff.

Ok I hadn't finished that sorry :)

All low fat stuff and diet stuff is full of aspartame and bad things to make them taste better ... So fresh and healthy all the way .. That sounds yummy .. Xx
Awe Pjs on the Rad ... Memories !! Growing up surely does suck ;)

Wednesday
#

Being a good girl from today. Work today and tomorrow so meals almost the same but it is just easier.

B - grapefruit with splenda, OSS big bowl (4) with berries

L - Morrisons Chinese style stir fry veg (2) with M&S chargrilled squid rings (4), 1/2 sachet BD hoisin & garlic stir fry sauce (2), 1 pack medium noodles (6), Danone Danio superthick with strawberry layer (3)

T - NUME reduced fat prawn cocktail (6), boiled egg (2) and lots of salad veg, Velvet crunch crisps (2)

A - milk (3) and lots of NAS.

Daily points - 34/28

Weeklies used - 6/49

Starting from scratch again, but having said that I still prefer my weigh in day on Monday so will do 5 days, weigh in (and take the hit no doubt :sigh: ) and then hit a full week running from Monday.

thats the plan!! :D

Edited because I had put my glasses on and realised the 3 points for the PC was for only half a tub! Did think it was very good at the time lol!! So over by 6 pp today. :brainfart:

Last edited:
Wednesday
#

Being a good girl from today. Work today and tomorrow so meals almost the same but it is just easier.

B - grapefruit with splenda, OSS big bowl (4) with berries

L - Morrisons Chinese style stir fry veg (2) with M&S chargrilled squid rings (4), 1/2 sachet BD hoisin & garlic stir fry sauce (2), 1 pack medium noodles (6), Danone Danio superthick with strawberry layer (3)

T - NUME reduced fat prawn cocktail (3), boiled egg (2) and lots of salad veg, Velvet crunch crisps (2)

A - milk (3) and lots of NAS.

Daily points - 31/28

Weeklies used - 3/49

Starting from scratch again, but having said that I still prefer my weigh in day on Monday so will do 5 days, weigh in (and take the hit no doubt :sigh: ) and then hit a full week running from Monday.

thats the plan!! :D

Great Menu Sweetie, Have a good day at Work. X

Thanks Serena, I work from mid afternoon to midnight or beyond, so am only just catching up!

Thursday menu

B - Hovis wholemeal 40g x 2 (5) with 3 EL Laughing cow (1), grapefruit

L - NUME minced beef and potatoes (7) with a stack of veg, Danone yog as yesterday - not overly fussed, would rather have a Muller fruit corner in future for 1pp more (3)

T - NUME reduced fat prawn cocktail (6), boiled egg (2) salad, Velvet crunch (2)

A - milk (3)

Dailies used - 29/28

Weeklies used - 7/49

Have a good day all!

Thanks Serena, I work from mid afternoon to midnight or beyond, so am only just catching up!

Thursday menu

B - Hovis wholemeal 40g x 2 (5) with 3 EL Laughing cow (1), grapefruit

L - NUME minced beef and potatoes (7) with a stack of veg, Danone yog as yesterday - not overly fussed, would rather have a Muller fruit corner in future for 1pp more (3)

T - NUME reduced fat prawn cocktail (6), boiled egg (2) salad, Velvet crunch (2)

A - milk (3)

Dailies used - 29/28

Weeklies used - 7/49

Have a good day all!

Me again Sweetie! U know your Hovis Bread? is that from the 800g or 400g Loaf and is it Medium or Thick Sliced? X

Me again Sweetie! U know your Hovis Bread? is that from the 800g or 400g Loaf and is it Medium or Thick Sliced? X

HI Serena, its from the 800g loaf, medium sliced. You're gonna tell me know its about 8 pp per slice aren't you!! :D

I checked it on WW online - I had bought a 400g loaf and put it in as 40g slices, til I found my gigs and saw that they were 25g slices so this time I bought the normal size loaf so him indoors stopped complaining of taking butties for lunch "made for fairies"....

HI Serena, its from the 800g loaf, medium sliced. You're gonna tell me know its about 8 pp per slice aren't you!! :D

I checked it on WW online - I had bought a 400g loaf and put it in as 40g slices, til I found my gigs and saw that they were 25g slices so this time I bought the normal size loaf so him indoors stopped complaining of taking butties for lunch "made for fairies"....

Not at all Sweetie but just to let you know if you don't mind switching brand you could have 2 Slices of 800g Kingsmill Thick Wholemeal for 5pp too :) Thats what I have for brekkie and it really fills me up! X

Excellent! Thanks Serena, that will be on the shopping list in future! :)

Not at all Sweetie but just to let you know if you don't mind switching brand you could have 2 Slices of 800g Kingsmill Thick Wholemeal for 5pp too :) Thats what I have for brekkie and it really fills me up! X

Good find xx love bread :) have only cut it out this week to show myself life goes on without bread for lunch haha ! Easier when I'm off but hopefully back to work soon with prep the night before ... Your menu sounds good dizzy x

Back