The food break week

Hi ff thanks for the advice.I already walk around 30-40mins a day at the moment altough i am over weight i am still phsically fit as i used to be a dancer and sort of maintained the fitness side, but i piled on weight due to bad food choices ect and have given up dance altogether now so the pounds piled on.I joined the gym a few months before xmas and it was great i was doing 3 x 45min cardio sessions a wk and 2 x weight sessions a wk , so hopefully this should be ok to do with exante time can only tell.Thank you for the food advice as well, do you know if it is ok to have things like chicken salad, ham salad also rumm steak which is low in carbs and high in protein? not sure what the calories in them are though lol, but know that exante say up to a 400 kcal meal or snacks, but think i shall see how i feel by wk 4 and if need be will do the AAMwk on the 5wk but if i am feeling ok i shall wait until wk 12 before i do the AAM wk.:)

It all depends whats in the salad really, maybe use a website like myfitnesspal or mydailyplate to have a look at what the carbs would be. They have generic ingredients on there so hopefully you can get a rough guide. As long as its a very low carb salad and doesn't contain anything with citrus in like tomatoes and no dressing with lemon in it. As for rump steak, i'm sure it would be fine as long as the meal as a whole comes under 400 cals. Hope you figure out your perfect balance!
FF :eek:

Slimmann - discussions happen on forums so don't worry.

In relation to vlcd's the most important thing to do is listen to your body. You know how you function: if anything feels wrong then perhaps vlcd are not for you. Perhaps try the WS instead?

If in any doubt ask your GP to give you a quick check over this week and then perhaps every few weeks- such as blood pressure, blood sugar levels etc. Lloyds pharmacy also offer these services.

These diets are a form of medication in a way; keeping an eye on ourselves for any signs of side effects is important. As with any medication; if you see side effects seek a medical opinion.

Woooooaaaa guys calm down, let's all be friends :)
When adding a meal White protein ie chicken and fish and green veg (except peas) is the way to go. Chicken and broccoli, tuna and lettuce etc etc.
As for the other discussion I previously did LL which has the break every 12 weeks and the only checks they did between this time was blood pressure. I check my blood pressure regularly so I don't feel the need to AAM my decision not a recommendation. Oh and I did LL without break and was fine, did CD and didn't make it to the break time :) opps! I did exante without break, I did get some hair loss on exante but it was fixed quickly by some max strength biotin from h&b but I was also under a huge amount of stress for non diet reasons which I think contributed.
Anyway I don't think anyone was giving bad advice just opinions. Don't fight girls it's very unbecoming ;) (said with Tongue in cheek please don't hit me)

Aww Carl we'd never hit ya cos we all loves ya see :D

Aww babes cheer up :) you will get there xx

Sandy you fancy a meet up? Carly's in don't know bout Clair yet couple drinks hotel and a dance? Xxx

Is that a yes lol

Im well aware that they don't mix sweetie lol I was thinking maybe a night off? Say around June time? Xx

Starlight said:
lol that was me finally finding out how to group hug

Id love to but realistically I probably live too far from you all :cry:

Ahhh yes aren't you in a different country to us? I believe young Clair is defecting too :(

Couldn't we arrange somewhere in between us all

Slimman there are recipes to keep you in ketosis on the exante website, possibly they will be budget friendly to you :)
Try the gym if it works for you then cool, if not then cool too. You have to do what's best for you :)
Wishing you well
Emma
Xxx

Food Break?

Hi everyone! I'm on day 11 of Exante TS.. Just joining minimins now for some support :)
I want to lose 4 and a 1/2 stone, so I should be doing this for a while I guess..
Does everyone take the recommended food break after 4 weeks of TS?

Thanks!x

I wont be taking the food break because I feel if I have anything to eat I might find it hard to not eat again the week after.
I'm doing fine at 100 % TS and dont want to do anything to rock the boat!

I thought you had to take a food break as that is what the website says but after reading a number of posts on here there of loads of people who dont.

Dont think I will, I'm doing just shakes as cannot even trust myself to have the soups and porridge, food is food to me and once I have some I want more and more and cant stop, hence why I am on here, so no food break for me, I just dont trust myself.

Think you should just do what you feel is right for you x

Ive done CD before and its 12 weeks before you have a break and I find that that works , 4 weeks I think is to early as either you can wait for week 4 thinking i can have a binge or you can stop eating once you do . I will going on holiday for a weekin week 11 so will be having a break then , but will stick to a safe diet, No Carbs , bread , pasta, rice , potatoes etc......will be having plenty of fish , chicken and seafood with veg and salad

Back