The great hypnoband trial of 2015

For the life in me I cannot find my darned Paul McKenna Gastric Band book and I have looked on the Apple store site and neither can I find the Paul McKenna Gastric Band app .. could somebody help please? :sigh:

Hypnotic Gastric Band - Paul McKenna by Once Byten
https://appsto.re/gb/QZT_0.i

I don't know if the one I am doing is much different to the Paul McKenna one. But the one I am doing is called Easyloss. There's no books to read, it's just listening to the sessions. They also do different types as well like sugar stop and help with motivation. You can get it via the apple app store or Google play store. You can aso buy them as mp3 on amazon. I think it's great so far x

Really interesting thread, my worry is, with starting SW soon, could you possibly end up under eating?

Really interesting thread, my worry is, with starting SW soon, could you possibly end up under eating?

I am eating less than I should be but make sure I have at least 1000 cals a day, but that's how it works. I would start SW after doing the app as the app alone is working. I am slowly but surely making wiser food choices, having more veg and salads and less processed food so I get some nutrients, and I've got some multi vitamins to take. X

I am eating less than I should be but make sure I have at least 1000 cals a day, but that's how it works. I would start SW after doing the app as the app alone is working. I am slowly but surely making wiser food choices, having more veg and salads and less processed food so I get some nutrients, and I've got some multi vitamins to take. X

Hershey, got the App - did it take you the 7 days to work though it? Started yesterday and found not so hungry today. :D Tried to skip ahead - I am so impatient lol x

Hersey, thanks for the response, definitely going to read into the App.

Hershey, got the App - did it take you the 7 days to work though it? Started yesterday and found not so hungry today. :D Tried to skip ahead - I am so impatient lol x

Lol :) did you do the first session where he prepares you for the operation? The second one is the operation and then every night after that is the same thing. You just keep listening until day 7 to the same thing to make sure it's in your mind and then you listen as and when you need it.
It worked for me straight away! Xx

This sounds very promising! I'm downloading it now! I'm a hypnotists dream, I believe anything I'm told! Let's hope I believe this! X

im going to listen to my paul again tonight x x x x

Think I might have to give it a go!

Well , I listened to it last night, and was supposed to check in with it this morning, but I forgot! I had a niggly feeling I was supposed to do something though! Not felt hungry yet, every time I think of eating I feel a bit queasy, and remember how full I was after Christmas dinner. So maybe something did sink in! Will listen again when I get back x

I was going to get this but ended up getting the I can make you thin one instead. ... I'm only a couple of days in so not sure if it's working yet. ... I have had the best sleeps though since listening to the hypnotherapy. ... I'm asleep long before the session finishes! !!!

I was going to get this but ended up getting the I can make you thin one instead. ... I'm only a couple of days in so not sure if it's working yet. ... I have had the best sleeps though since listening to the hypnotherapy. ... I'm asleep long before the session finishes! !!!
it's good isn't it :) ive lost 17.6lbs in a week and a half !!

How are you getting on with this now?

I downloaded the I can make you thin one. ... I'm getting bored of the nighttime hypnotic but skipped it one day and kept craving food the next day. ... I'm not sure if this was a coincidence or not! !!!!

How are you getting on with this now? I downloaded the I can make you thin one. ... I'm getting bored of the nighttime hypnotic but skipped it one day and kept craving food the next day. ... I'm not sure if this was a coincidence or not! !!!!

Had a poorly week last week but have a total loss of 18.6lbs in 3 weeks.

To be honest I've not listened but I am eating way less than I used to. The signals for satiety are more obvious and I no longer get hungry between meals. It's done me wonders :) x

Had a poorly week last week but have a total loss of 18.6lbs in 3 weeks.

To be honest I've not listened but I am eating way less than I used to. The signals for satiety are more obvious and I no longer get hungry between meals. It's done me wonders :) x

sorry to hear you've not been well, hoe you're feeling better soon x

that's a fantastic loss in 3 weeks!

I will do the 21 days on the one I have (as already half way through) might try this one afterwards!

The hypnotherapy definitely helps me get to sleep if nothing else!

Back