Total Solution The Incredible Shrinking Mummy

I'm in the 12s :)

Been very strict for the past week. I got a Fitbit on Saturday, it's very motivating. I even went out for a run yesterday morning with the dogs. It was a bit much for my old girl, she was sick when we got home, poor pooch. According to the app I'm using about 4 times the calories I'm eating. I did 17000 steps in 36 hours too.

Kids are bathed and dressed so I'm going to head out for a walk to the bank shortly, rack up some steps. Hope everyone is well :)

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Wow JJ look at you in the 12's!!! :clap: well done, I bet it feels amazing. You go girl!

Thanks everyone. I've had a hectic weekend, OH decided to lay our new flooring in the hall and living room, it's a nightmare. And yesterday I took the boys swimming, my 10 month old didn't like it one bit. He clung to me and shook for almost the whole time. We took my Grandson too, he's 3 months old, he loved it. I think we waited too long with my youngest, I should've taken him months ago. We're going to go again in a couple of weeks, hopefully the more we go the more A will get used to it.

diet has has been going great, sticking to 3 packs with an egg or some wafer thin chicken thrown in, drinking plenty of water too. Hoping to get to my goal weight by July, OH and I are thinking of eloping, I won't be doing the White dress thing but I'd like to feel good in whatever I do wear x

Hi again Jen. You're Scottish! YAY, me too.

Elopement sounds wonderful. So romantic. You're doing great diet-wise x

Lol, I did wonder after seeing your Robert The Bruce quote :)

thanks, there's method in our madness, I'm divorced and don't want to do the big wedding thing again (also don't want my Mum to want to help pay for it, as she would) and OHs family are a bunch of oddballs so running away and doing it alone seems perfect. But it'll be spur of the moment and not much planning so we'll play it by ear. My Mum knows we want to do it, she's perfectly happy about it (we've been together for 12 years this year, it's more a formality than anything else, co-habiting couples have less rights than married ones)

As for the diet, just trying to stay focused on the goal to stick to it.

I'm on the east coast, where are you?x

I cannot get warm today, my toddler is complaining about my cold hands when changing his nappy :confused:

I'm from Glasgow but I've lived in England for a long time. I'm in Cambridgeshire now. When I first left hame I headed for London and lived there for ten years. I often wish I'd stayed there LOL. I hope to move back to Glasgow one day.

I feel the cold, too. More than usual. Has to be the diet! x

Eloping, how exciting :D.

Cold hands & ketosis seem to go together. Well done on getting into the 12s JJ X

Thanks Susie x

SerialSlimmer I have family in Dunbartonshire x

eloping? Oh how lovely, I wish we had. Quite a goal for you, you've done so well I'm sure you'll get to goal. We are the same height so I'm willing you on! I get so cold on the diet, my baby lets me know when my hands are chilly too. I got a lovely cuddly fleece in the next sale to snuggle up in.

Any ideas what you will wear for your wedding? Are friends going to go as witnesses? I hope you have a super Easter. X

Angel, not a clue as yet. We're still in the discussing stage, all we have decided for sure is our 2 best friends will be our witnesses.

Weighed myself today, 12st7.5lbs. I'm so pleased, 1st7.5lbs to go.

Ive had 2 poorly little ones and a poorly teenager last week, my tiny grandson has also had the cold, they seem to have had the same cold passed around. My toddler shook it off quickly but my baby is still running a temperature on and off.

I went to metafit last Friday. They should rename it to 20 minutes in hell :eek: I'm still sore today. But im going again tonight, I clearly need my head read lol.

Hope everyone is well, will be trying to catch up on here today, if I get a minute (doubtful) x

Urgh the curse of leftover EASTER goodies caught me. 2 days ago, so hopefully today is ketosis day, I'm feeling sore from metafit though, and it's that time of the blimmin month. So I'm not sure if the sore head is from that or from not quite being back in ketosis yet. I'm not hungry though, that only ever happens to me in ketosis so I must be. Thank goodness all the c***late is gone, no more temptation, stupid Easter :cry:

We've all done it! I can remember Christmases where I was as good as gold. Even managed to lose a couple of pounds over Christmas and New Year, only to cave-in days later and snaffle the leftover chox, cake, shortbread, etc! If there was ever any Clootie Dumplin' left in the fridge or freezer it was the first to go! x

How's everyone doing JJ? I hope the colds are going. You are so close to goal, you can do it! Easter is a distant memory, well done for getting back on track. Have a great week xxx

*waves from the house of ill* everyone now has the dreaded cold except my toddler, he started it off, infected us all and shook it off in a few days. It's gone around everyone now, my OH and teenager are still suffering as is the baby. 3 weeks of illness and now I've got it :sigh:

its only been 3 days, I better not have it for 3 weeks like them, I don't think I can cope. My poor little baby boy is a bit brighter today, and his nose is drying up a bit (every nose wipe is like a murder reenactment lol)

Our wedding plans are moving forward, unfortunately eloping is out the window, OH says his family will have to be there, he's right, they'll be extremely hacked off if we just appeared saying we had run off and done it. Personally I don't care if they never spoke to us again (I'd love that lol) but he does, so I'll compromise. Families eh :rolleyes:

hope everyone is doing well x

That's a shame about the elopement, we're eloping to New York next summer for basically the same reasons as you wanted to - I hate attention, I don't want a big circus wedding and OH's family are really weird so neither of us want to make a big thing of it.

Sorry to hear that you're not well, it's really crap having the cold as you feel rotten but you get no thanks or sympathy! :( xo

Boy, JJ, you and your family are fairly goin' through it! I laughed out loud at every nose wipe being a murder reenactment. Real shame about the elopement but for the sake of peace and quiet changing your plans may prove to be wise x

Sorry to hear the Lurgy has you all again. Hope the sunshine brings health and more smiles than sneezes. Shame about the elopement. As a compromise why don't you tell them where and when you are getting married and if they want to go then it's up to them to sort out. I wish we had done the wedding we wanted instead of the white church with guests we didn't know and stress instead of it just being us and close friends. It's your day after all and they can't say they weren't invited but you still get your elopement and less stress. Hope it works out for you xxx

Back