The outfit we want to fit in to....

i bought a beautiful black irish lace dress from traffic people in their sale. i fell in love with it and ummed and ahhed over should i buy it as it was £190.00 reduced to £89.00 but i gave in in the end and its now in my cupboard, waiting (a size 10 for inspiration)

i will wear it for christmas day (see being positive lol)

h x

To be fair that's what you would of spent on a few meals out and stuff! So it's like you got the dress for free and lost some weight in the process! Haha that's my mentality anyway! I've spent a fortune on myself the past couple of days! I feel like I deserve it though! X

To be fair that's what you would of spent on a few meals out and stuff! So it's like you got the dress for free and lost some weight in the process! Haha that's my mentality anyway! I've spent a fortune on myself the past couple of days! I feel like I deserve it though! X[/QUOT
i love your thinking i couldn't agree more lol. Hx

All my pre baby clothes!!! And I really want to wear jeans with knee high boots over the top and a blazer, true yummy mummy style :)

i bought a beautiful black irish lace dress from traffic people in their sale. i fell in love with it and ummed and ahhed over should i buy it as it was £190.00 reduced to £89.00 but i gave in in the end and its now in my cupboard, waiting (a size 10 for inspiration)

i will wear it for christmas day (see being positive lol)

h x

btw i fit in this now! really really pleased

h x

btw i fit in this now! really really pleased

h x

woohooo!! well done Harriet!! and you were thinking it would be Christmas!! will be miles too big by Christmas!! xx

I bought this black lace pencil skirt in a|wear & i've bought like 20 bralets and i want to wear the skirt & a black bralet with super high heels preferably at Christmas. I still have most of my old dresses from when i was tiny, i never threw them out as i never gave up hope that i'd eventually do this :D

What size are you all hoping to be? I'm hoping to be a 8-10-12 depending on the shop.

I totally forgot to even mention the dresses i bought as motivation at the beginning of this diet, haha i got a white dress from swamp & its to die for...and a nude pink backless dress in Miss Selfridge that i honestly dont think i'll ever fit into but its my ultimate dream

I want to be a 10 Ashley !!
When I started I was a 14-16 and I cant believe I'm already a 12!!!!!! lol And ive still 3 more stone to go! But I def aim for a 10 :) EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK xxx

I want to be a 10 Ashley !!
When I started I was a 14-16 and I cant believe I'm already a 12!!!!!! lol And ive still 3 more stone to go! But I def aim for a 10 :) EEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK xxx

theres another thing we have in common, i was a 14-16 but i was pushing it at that. if we get down to 10st we'll probably be 8s :D i'd be happy at 10 though xxx

theres another thing we have in common, i was a 14-16 but i was pushing it at that. if we get down to 10st we'll probably be 8s :D i'd be happy at 10 though xxx

We're some craic me and u! Our bodys must be so similar !!!
I'm feeling really vain and want to buy this GORGEOUS Fred Perry polo tshirt (peach and size 10!) but its £55 and I'm like, 'Can I justify spending that much money on a wee tshirt?' but then I'm like, well yeah you know... I will have lost so much weight = reward hahaha ! xxx

We're some craic me and u! Our bodys must be so similar !!!
I'm feeling really vain and want to buy this GORGEOUS Fred Perry polo tshirt (peach and size 10!) but its £55 and I'm like, 'Can I justify spending that much money on a wee tshirt?' but then I'm like, well yeah you know... I will have lost so much weight = reward hahaha ! xxx

I think it's cool that i have someone with the same stats as me, thank god for this forum :D i love peach, definitely get it...although it is coming into winter so you might not get to show it off too much :/ xxx

Got a dress in size 12, currently a size 16-18-20 (depending on where from etc) so I WILL slim in to it!!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398613814.230130.jpg

This dress I bought over a year ago!! I have a family wedding in July and would love to be in this dress by then!!!

Back