The Person Under Me Game

Yes especially if it has cherries in it...yum

TPBM doesn't go to sleep until after midnight on christmas eve

God yes, it's a requirement isn't it?

TPBM thinks they can JUDDD over the Xmas period without too many hiccups.

Trying very hard but tiramus nougat keeps calling me from the cupboard

TPBM watches flashforward

I don't even know what Flashforward is lol!!!

TPBM has a black dog

OMG Stirky where have you been lol. Its a programme on channel 5 and it a little bit like heroes and lost......fantastic.

No black dog but I do have a fluffy alsatian.
TPBM likes clowns

OMG I HATE CLOWNS!!!! My biggest pet hate, not scared of them like some people are they just annoy me so much I feel like punching them if I see one!!! Grrrrrr!!!!

(Oh will have to have a look for flashforward, think I might like that, never watch ch5 prob hence why I've never heard of it lol)

TPBM is off to visit friends tomorrow

OMG I HATE CLOWNS!!!! My biggest pet hate, not scared of them like some people are they just annoy me so much I feel like punching them if I see one!!! Grrrrrr!!!!

TPBM is off to visit friends tomorrow

The person above me has an ASBO for GBH on Coco the clown. :giggle:

No visiting tomorrow but am away on an OA retreat Fri-Sun!:cool:

forgot to add mines lol: TPBM is thinking of getting a tattoo/piercing?

I have both but I would like to get another tattoo when I lose enough weight to show off my shoulders. I think I'll have a treble clef - I love the shape.

TPBM is having a lazy day.

I wish I was having a lazy day! Been a busy couple of weeks with kids off and going to be even worse next couple of weeks as we are moving house!!! Oh and Lyn, haven't got an ASBO yet, so far I have got away with my clown rage!!!! Hahaha!

TPBM is got a big pile of washing to get through (luckily I've done all mine :D )

Aaargh! Yes I do have a big pile of washing to do! It keeps laughing at me. I'm going to have to get on with it soon or we won't have any clean clothes for work!

TPBM is enjoying their Down Day

Back