The Princess Diaries ♥ (DIARY CLOSED - LINK TO NEW DIARY ON LAST PAGE)

Hi Stevie,

Hope you don't mind me commenting on your diary. I just wanted to say you are great, putting on weight and getting straight back on it is so inspirational. I hope when I put something on (which will inevitably happen sooner or later!) I hope I can pick myself up and brush myself off exactly like you have!

I really hope you reach your January target, i'm sure you will.

I'm new to this so still getting used to the food plans and what I need to be filling up on - this time of day is always the most difficult for me when I want to grab the chocolate!!

Anyway, best of luck :) xxx

Day 3, Extra Easy: 06/01/12

Morning everyone, Happy Friday!! :D

First of all I just want to thank everyone for the lovely comments and support that have been shown already. You all really spur me on and keep me motivated, and for that I am thankful :)

It's day 3 today, and I'm really enjoying being back on plan. It's amazing how much better you can feel after eating more healthily after such a short time.

Some of you that followed my old diary might remember that my dad had a triple heart bypass at the back end of last year, following a complicated heart attack. This morning he's gone back to hospital to get a defibrilator fitted (a miniture version of those shock paddles you see on casualty and the likes). It's purely just for precaution and an extra back up, as the doctors believe he may never need it. For him, and us, it is just an extra piece of mind, and we will be able to properly settle once he is fitted up. He's first on the list for the operation this afternoon - it's just a 45 minute procedure and he will be able to come home tomorrow afternoon! :) Although I am worried about him, I know he will be fine, and I'm not going to let this ruin my day on plan. Everything will be 100% again.

I still haven't had chance to try out my Wii Zumba game, so I'm thinking of giving that a whirl tonight. Last night I was supposed to go out dog walking with marie, as part of my Body Magic, but she has an ear infection and was unable to go. I'm sure a few hours on the Wii will make up for this.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend! Stevie xx

(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Rhubarb MullerLight

- Kellogg's Dark Chocolate & Almond Fibre Plus Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
- Jacket Potato with Tuna (S) and Salad (S)
- Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion flavour Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)

Snacks:
- Chicken MugShot
- Spicy Sweet & Sour MugShot

Dinner:
- Mashed Potato made with 4 Weight Watchers LF Cheese Triangles (HExA), 2 Linda McCartneys Vegetarian Sausages (4 Syns), Vegetables (S) and Gravy (1 Syn)

Total Syns for the day: 9
Exercise:

Last edited:

First of all I just want to thank everyone for the lovely comments and support that have been shown already. You all really spur me on and keep me motivated, and for that I am thankful :)

It's day 3 today, and I'm really enjoying being back on plan. It's amazing how much better you can feel after eating more healthily after such a short time.

Some of you that followed my old diary might remember that my dad had a triple heart bypass at the back end of last year, following a complicated heart attack. This morning he's gone back to hospital to get a defibrilator fitted (a miniture version of those shock paddles you see on casualty and the likes). It's purely just for precaution and an extra back up, as the doctors believe he may never need it. For him, and us, it is just an extra piece of mind, and we will be able to properly settle once he is fitted up. He's first on the list for the operation this afternoon - it's just a 45 minute procedure and he will be able to come home tomorrow afternoon! :) Although I am worried about him, I know he will be fine, and I'm not going to let this ruin my day on plan. Everything will be 100% again.

I still haven't had chance to try out my Wii Zumba game, so I'm thinking of giving that a whirl tonight. Last night I was supposed to go out dog walking with marie, as part of my Body Magic, but she has an ear infection and was unable to go. I'm sure a few hours on the Wii will make up for this.

Breakfast:
Rhubarb MullerLight

Kellogg's Dark Chocolate & Almond Fibre Plus Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
Tuna Salad (S)

Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion flavour Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)

Dinner:

Total Syns for the day: 4

Hi Hun,

Hope it all goes well with your dad - great that you will all have a little piece of mind, but I understand it is always going to be a little worrying when operations are involved. My mum had cancer last year, and though she fought it and is now all clear I know all about the worry - she still has regular check ups (one this afternoon!) and although this is piece of mind there is always that little bit of panic each time!! Well done as well for knowing you will stay on plan, you are definately in the right frame of mind at the minute :) Have one of these.... :bighug:

Ooh let me know what you think of the wii zumba, hope you love it :) xx

Hi Hun,

Hope it all goes well with your dad - great that you will all have a little piece of mind, but I understand it is always going to be a little worrying when operations are involved. My mum had cancer last year, and though she fought it and is now all clear I know all about the worry - she still has regular check ups (one this afternoon!) and although this is piece of mind there is always that little bit of panic each time!! Well done as well for knowing you will stay on plan, you are definately in the right frame of mind at the minute :) Have one of these.... :bighug:

Ooh let me know what you think of the wii zumba, hope you love it :) xx

Thank you so much! It's good to have someone that understands. I am so so pleased that your mum fought and has had the all clear - what a strong inspirational woman! :worthy:

Will feedback on the Wii Zumba, I'm really excited to try it!

Hope you have a great day hun, and a lovely weekend xx

Breakfast:
Rhubarb MullerLight

Kellogg's Dark Chocolate & Almond Fibre Plus Bar (HExB)

Lunch:
Tuna Salad (S)

Cheddar Cheese & Spring Onion flavour Velvet Crunch (4 Syns)

Dinner:
Mashed Potato made with 4 Weight Watchers LF Cheese Triangles (HExA), 2 Linda McCartneys Vegetarian Sausages (4 Syns), Vegetables (S) and Gravy (1 Syn)

Total Syns for the day: 9

Hi Stevie,
Well done for keeping on plan....it's great to see you are so motivated.

My colleague's stepson has just had the same operation, and he is doing really well so i'm keeping my fingers crossed for your dad.....i'm sure it's a worry, but it will be peace of mind for the future.

Have a good weekend :)

Keeping everything crossed for your dad hun

Food plan is looking brilliant today and am loving your determination to keep at it and that it's feeling so good to be back on plan :D

Keeping everything crossed for your dad hun

Food plan is looking brilliant today and am loving your determination to keep at it and that it's feeling so good to be back on plan :D

Thank you so much! I'm sure that he will be fine - he is such a trooper :)

I'm constantly chopping and changing my meal plan lol! I like to at least have a rough idea each morning though, as it keeps me from going off plan. I'm sooo looking forward to my bangers & mash tonight! Kirstym mentioned it in her Food Diary yesterday and since then I've been craving it :8855: :drool:

Hope you have a great weekend xx

Princess_Stevie said:

I'm constantly chopping and changing my meal plan lol! I like to at least have a rough idea each morning though, as it keeps me from going off plan. I'm sooo looking forward to my bangers & mash tonight! Kirstym mentioned it in her Food Diary yesterday and since then I've been craving it :8855: :drool:

Hehe mmmm sausages!! Enjoy them, I certainly did last night :) xx

Well now we'll just have to bring the great sausage debate over to your thread!

*Starts the hijacking process*

So I hear sausages are tasty this time of day... :giggle:

Well now we'll just have to bring the great sausage debate over to your thread!

*Starts the hijacking process*

So I hear sausages are tasty this time of day... :giggle:

Hahaha, what are we like! We sure do love our sausages :D xx

I have my eye on Pete's Instant mash sausage rolls for a weekend lunch type thing, so we're all certainly feeling the sausagey vibe lol!

Last edited:
I have my eye on Pete's Instant mash sausage rolls for a weekend lunch type thing, so we're all certainly feeling the sausagey vibe lol!

Oh yeah, they caught my eye too! Pete's so clever, he has some wonderful recipes :)

I want to try the instant mash pastys too. I work part time in a bakery and the temptation when the cheese pastys come out of the oven is immense :drool: I'm hoping the SW version should satisfy my urges :drool: xx

Just popping in to say hello. I've been here a couple of months, but I hardly ever comment on diaries because a lot of them are HUGE and LONG and everyone knows each other and I feel a bit awkward commenting so late into them. I thought I'd take this opportunity with your new start to say hey, and subscribe so I can hopefully keep up with one of you. I love reading food diaries for inspiration too as I'm doing SW from home so I sometimes find I'm eating the same things over and over again... this board is extrememly helpful in that sense.

Well done on getting back on track, I have my fingers crossed for your weigh in next week. What day is your WI day?

I'm hoping to get Zumba for the PS3 for my birthday at the beginning of next month, so let me know what the Wii one is like as it'll probably be similar. I go to Zumba class once or twice a week and I love it - it's so much fun. Will be nice to have a bit of a go without having to leave the house though!

Day 4, Extra Easy: 07/01/12

Morning everyone, hope you're all well :)

Today is going to be a real challenge for me. I'm trying to stay 100%, although I always find the weekend hardest. I've planned my meals for today in the hope that I can stay on plan.

Well, I'm off to work at the bakers just now so won't be back on until this afternoon.

Hope you all have a great day, Stevie xx

Breakfast:
- Banana topped with a Vanilla MullerLight

Lunch:
- Bacon (fat removed) in a small Wholemeal Roll (HExB)

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast stuffed with FF Cottage Cheese & Wrapped in Bacon (fat removed), served with Slimming World Chips and Vegetables (S)

Princess_Stevie said:

Today is going to be a real challenge for me. I'm trying to stay 100%, although I always find the weekend hardest. I've planned my meals for today in the hope that I can stay on plan.

Well, I'm off to work at the bakers just now so won't be back on until this afternoon.

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:
- Chicken Breast stuffed with FF Cottage Cheese & Wrapped in Bacon (fat removed), served with Slimming World Chips and Vegetables (S)

Ooh dinner looks scrummy hun :) xx

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:

Dinner sounds lush hun!

Hope your dad is okay and that you are having a good weekend!

KAtie xxx

hey stevie just came across your diary and want to offer you my supprt to i havnt been on here fro a year * shakes head* and ive since gained back the stone i lost last year hope ur well heres to a slimmer us :) ive had a 3lbs loss this week :) x

Back