The really slow loss team!

Hi Conlou. Good luck with your 'last push' - it certainly gets more challenging as you get towards the end, doesn't it?!

I returned from holiday having gained enough to put me out of target range, but I'm very happy to report that I got back on plan and am happily back at target this week.

My challenge for the next couple of weeks is to hold everything together until I go away (again!) and not to allow myself to go off the rails before I leave. I must try to learn from the experience of my last holiday.

Hope everyone is doing well out there, its very quiet in here just reporting in with a 1/2lb loss this week.

Well done - snap, I lost a 1/2 lb too (well just under as it was 0.2 kg).
But I have been gainly quite badly for the last few weeks - too much good food and drink at parties and fiestas.

I think everyone has just about abandoned this thread now.
But it got a bit frustrating to a number of the very slow losers when lots of people started posting big losses.
Shame really.

I don't come on here as much as I used to - partly because I only weigh in once a month now because of my INCREDIBLY slow losses and partly, as Bev said, because many of the 'slow losers' on here turned out not be slow losers which is incredibly disheartening for folks like me who keep on trying despite little or no progress through no fault of our own :sigh:

TBH I don't really come on Minis at all very much any more as there are only a couple of folks I follow. I am in contact with one of them outside this forum fairly regularly anyway and the other seems to have largely stopped posting too like me.

Well done on your losses, those of you who have posted. I STS for the third month last time and have a feeling I might be looking at a gain this month with having guests to stay and lots of parties/rallies to attend at this time of year :rolleyes:

Half a pound ON this month - things are just going from bad to worse :sigh:

((( Hugs ))) Annya.
I managed a flukey STS this week
Not sure how as the scales were way up yesterday. Probably bloat from the bread etc on saturday night.
Or all the ironing I did yesterday in 35c of heat.

I don't come on much now either Annya. As I'm maintaining (sort of), I don't really feel I can contribute much other than a bit of support perhaps.

Looking at what you said last week you've actually done pretty well to keep the gain to a half pound but I understand that 'easy on' is not 'easy off' for you. Hope all the guests/rallies etc. are coming to an end!

Bev - I've just commented on your thread. That's three good weeks you've had. (A STS is good in my book)!

Back