The Slimming Kitchen

Today's meals...

Shredded wheat, soya light milk and SuperSpeed fruits.

image-2250800613.jpg

Mash and spaghetti mmmm just what I needed

image-2840396856.jpg

Recipe from latest SW mag.. Spicy tomato and mozzarella pasta

image-2332086827.jpg

Finished today on 7.5 syns :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good looking lovely, especially the soup. Have a good week xx Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thank you Hun
Hope you're having a good weekend xxx

Hi All
Sorry I have not been on for a few days. Not been that well. I will update you on my situation:

I went to the doctors this morning after a bad nights sleep with my heartburn/acid reflux again & I told her I am getting down & fed up with these pains as I can never sleep well anymore with it being constantly there. I told her I am back as I had my results yesterday for the Breath Test For Helicobacter Pylor which came back as "normal".
She immediately said she is going to refer me to hospital for a Endoscopy in the throat as she is concerned that someone of such a young age who is a healthy weight, doesn't smoke & only drinks occassionally is suffering with this. She said it is more common in people who are in their 60's-70's & who smoke/drink alot. I told her I was getting quite strong pains in the chest/heart area too & she seems to think it could be gallstones or the valve to the opening of my stomach which could be not closing properly after food/drink.
I feel alot better already knowing that they are taking me seriously now & are going to help me with this problem. Just need to wait now to receive the letter with appointment. Hope you all have a great day. xxxx

Well done on your loss,
Hope you get sorted with your health situation very soon xx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins.com

Thank you Hun. My appointment came through yesterday to have an Endoscopy. I'm nervous but just want it checked out so they can make me better.

Hope you're ok Hun xxx

Your food looks fab. Well done on your sucess so far.
Where did you get your heart shaped plate from? I would love to buy me and my daughter one for christmas.

Well done on the award!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Good evening
What's on the menu today? Hope all is well for you xx

1.jpg 2.jpg

I recently won a competition with Warbutons & today received 100 packs of Warbutons sandwich thins.
The competition was to share with them something you enjoy using the thins. So I sent them a photo of bacon & cheese bake, basically it is 1 thin smoothered in passata, a bacon medallion in each half of the thin and HEA of cheese, fold over & secure with cocktail stick & bake for 10-15 minutes.

What I've decided to do is keep some for myself, friends & family & I've just given a box of them to all the members at my Slimming World group tonight. In the next couple of weeks my manager & I are going to make up some packed lunches with them & go out to give them to the homeless people in our local area.
I work for a private care company & every year we like to do something for the community.
I wanted to do something for a good cause with my win.

Merry Christmas everyone.
Stacey x

Loving your diary! The photo's are fab :)
Well done for winning the Warburton wraps and what a lovely thing you are doing with your prize.
I re joined last week after a few weeks away with ww too! I lost 7.5 lbs last week, lets see what the scales say Thursday though!!!
Have a great week :) x

Loving your diary! The photo's are fab :) Well done for winning the Warburton wraps and what a lovely thing you are doing with your prize. I re joined last week after a few weeks away with ww too! I lost 7.5 lbs last week, lets see what the scales say Thursday though!!! Have a great week :) x

That's fantastic Hun well done you.
I got weighed tonight and lost another 1.5 lbs too and got slimmer of the week do was really pleased.
How are you finding SW so far? I'm really enjoying it.
I've not posted much on here lately as I use another site as well as this. Good luck for your new week xxx

Congratulations on your loss and the competition.
What a lovely idea to do with them

Wow congrats on your loss and the completion, I remember you winning that when you were doing WW I think it's brill that your donating them to help others xx

Back