The Things People Say?

Many people go on weight loss journeys to get rid of excess pounds and inches. However, on rare occasions, a skinny person wants to gain weight to improve his health. Just like people who lose weight for health purposes, people who want to gain weight do so to increase their energy levels, improve their immune systems, and enhances physical strength.

I absolutely agree and of course everyone should get support in their journey. It just seems that people find it more acceptable to have a pop at overweight people.

New topic in work (with me sitting there though not aimed at me I think) - people who are obese/overweight should pay extra for healthcare. They bring it on themselves by being greedy - why should the rest of us support them? This only a few days after one of them bemoaning no longer being able to smoke in workplace premises and pubs!

I had to have my paperwork for a new job notarized. I gave her my license and paperwork and she said "Is this you?" in not very nice tone! I wanted to say No ma'am I'm here as a ID thief, having called before from my home phone for your hours and now showing up with a teenager! I then told her Don't they teach you to look at bones? I was annoyed but more upset that my paperwork might not be filled out before the deadline!

She did it and I was able to fax it on time but :sigh:

Back