Theresa 1966 Sierial Dieter return to get back to goal!

Hi diary well had a great first week on WW had my weigh in on Wednesday night and really pleased with my 7 1/2 lb loss this week which takes me down to 12 stone 9lb really pleased! I have enjoyed eating lots of tasty fresh foods and lots of veg & fruit!

I will keep at this and get back to goal even a 1lb at a time! This time I am going to go to group even when I am at goal!

Theresa x

Hi diary well had a great first week on WW had my weigh in on Wednesday night and really pleased with my 7 1/2 lb loss this week which takes me down to 12 stone 9lb really pleased! I have enjoyed eating lots of tasty fresh foods and lots of veg & fruit!

I will keep at this and get back to goal even a 1lb at a time! This time I am going to go to group even when I am at goal!

Theresa x

Wow! 7.5lbs is fab!! Well done! Glad it's working for you!

X

Wow! 7.5lbs is fab!! Well done! Glad it's working for you!

X

Hi there Crazy Diamond how are you doing? thank you for your post and for taking the time to read my diary entry! Thanks yes I was really pleased with the first week loss and am going to keep at it until I get to goal again and then learn to maintain!

I will come and look you up!

Take Care Theresa x

Hi Diary, well not been on here that much as been really busy at work but have loved being on WW so far and am really enjoying planning my meals with my partner who is also on the diet! I have even been out for two meals out at Nando's and managed to lose 2lb this week which is 9.5lb in two weeks which I am over the moon about! I have not set my goal at WW meetings and am going to see how this goes, but I think that I would like to get back down to 11stone which is what I achieved before. I had changed this from 12stone to 11stone the last time I put on some weight! But to be honest I am going to see how it goes and if I find that I am happy with my weight and size I am going to set a goal. I have looked at my WW card and it says between 9.6 and 11stone 10lb is the healthy range so 11 stone is part way between them! Lets wait and see what Lisa my leader and I decide I really want to ensure that its manageble and I do not struggle to maintain.

Well I am going to try to get to know so of the ladies on the WW threads as I have not really been on here but welcome posts from my old friends on CWP.

Take care Theresa x x

Great to hear you are enjoying WW and getting great results! And fabulous your partner is joining you on the journey. That must make it so much easier.

Do you prefer WW to slimming world? Just wondered as I'm always looking for the best way to maintain eventually!

Back