This is my year, EE and Green days with Photos

Re: Thyroid Troubles, EE and Green days with Photos

Thanks Moira, you're being a great help. I'm going to try the porridge, I really like the sound of that x

I just remembered there now that my daughter came home this morning at 3.30 am and brought home a big pizza. Guess who sat up in bed and ate a big slice and then went back to sleep. Wonder how many syns in that ????

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Friday 24 may Extra Easy

Breakfast...............35g Porridge,muller light and fruit

I was working this morning and finished at 2 so i decided to pop to tesco and pick up some groceries, I had a bowl of strawberries and 2 bananas topped with muller greek before i went because every time i shop hungry i end up buying loads of rubbish, i was full so dident bother with lunch.

Dinner...............I made the creamy chicken tagliatelle page 76 from the slimmingworld may june issue
basically chicken, pasta, cherry tomatoes, courgette, philadelphia and lemon juice, it was alright but i needed to thin it down a bit so used a chicken stock cube in a bit of water
im going to have another bowl of fruit and a muller turkish delight now

My daughter made the taco mince while i peeled the spuds for chips so thats dinner for tomorrow night sorted too

image-4138714620.jpg

HEa........philadelphia
HEb........porridge

Syns......1 glass red wine (7) 1 curly wurly (6) 1 muller greek (0.5)

Last edited:
Saturdays food........... Extra easy, well i was veryyyy bold and i had 37 syns yesterday. all self control just goes out the window once its saturday lol

started of grand with the usual porridge, muller, fruit for breakfast.

Lunch was eaten on the run cos i was working all day, grabbed a mug shot and a bowl of fruit with muller light, 1 alpen light bar.

Dinner was the Taco chips we had prepared in advance. and then the wine came out, i had 3/4 of a bottle when i had planned on only a small glass.

HEb............porridge 35g
HEa............cheese 40 g on taco chip

Syns.......... 1 alpen light bar(3.5) 3/4 bt Wine(21) curly wurly(6) hoops and crosses(4.5) 1 tbsp el mayo(0.5) 1 tbsp sweet chilly sauce(1.5)

image-3025657214.jpg

Last edited:
Sundays food diary........... Extra Easy

So mad with myself this morning about the syns yesterday and my heads banging too lol. this should be a lesson to go off the beer maby.
it was a nice day here and i pottered around the garden this morning sorting out the flower beds

Breakfast...............35g Porridge,muller light and fruit

Lunch............... i just had a big bowl of fruit and muller greek

Dinner...............Steak, baby potatoes roasted, mixed peppers roasted with chilly, mushrooms, onions and couscous and 40 g feta

image-870715667.jpg

I cooked some sticks of rhubarb and had these with another muller greek coconut yum yum. i know i should syn the rhubarb but i never do and it hasent affected my weight loss so far.

image-788670797.jpg

HEb............porridge
HEa............Feta cheese
Syns..........2 greek mullers (1) 2 bacardi (8)

weigh in tomorrow night and im feeling rather nervous, have a feeling i wont have a loss this week. aw well i will have to wait and see.

Last edited:
Re: Thyroid Troubles, EE and Green days with Photos

What is it about weekends? I've totally blown it. I think I need to have a couple of weeks off the booze lol. It's our wedding anniversary today, so we're out tonight, but tomorrow I start again - again...

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind - I've subscribed to your thread :). I'm on low dose Levothyroxine 50 mcg and bloods due in a couple if weeks to review, though mine is mild to what you guys have had. Can relate to the feeling low bit - relief to know that there is a reason though :). Hopefully it should all sort and a bit better with the meds - will be interesting to see if they still need a tweak. Food ideas are great and I've really enjoyed reading your thread.

Hi everyone. Hope you don't mind - I've subscribed to your thread :). I'm on low dose Levothyroxine 50 mcg and bloods due in a couple if weeks to review, though mine is mild to what you guys have had. Can relate to the feeling low bit - relief to know that there is a reason though :). Hopefully it should all sort and a bit better with the meds - will be interesting to see if they still need a tweak. Food ideas are great and I've really enjoyed reading your thread.

Welcome Aquasharine your more than welcome to join, the more the merrier i always say. i will be away to bed soon but see you have your own diary up so will have a wee look tomorrow.

Welcome Aquasharine your more than welcome to join, the more the merrier i always say. i will be away to bed soon but see you have your own diary up so will have a wee look tomorrow.

Evening ladies,
just back from weigh in and ive gained 2 lb this week,
i am so bloody mad,:mad: i nearly cried when i was talking to my consultant before the group started. she knows all about my surgery and seems to have a good understanding about the medecine etc and she recommended that i do success express until i get my meds stabilised.
i know i went a bit over the syns at the weekend but i know not enough to cause this much of a weight gain............anyway..........
I need to get organised and im gonna sit down tomorrow morning have a look through the cook books and try to plan out the next few days.
I will not let this thyroid beat me
Im also not going to have any drinks till saturday because when i do my willpower seems to go out the door.

Food for today was very much the same as always
Breakfast...........porridge , muller ,fruit
Lunck.............mugshot , fruit, muller
Dinner...........salmon, couscous, roasted peppers, 40g feta

SYNS........3 BIG BACARDI TO DROWN MY SORROWS LOL :cry: little did i know when i saved my syns all day i was going to need them.
I hope yous all had a better evening than me, chat to you all tomorrow x

Aw moira im sorry about that u seem to be doing good and sticking to your syn limit etc. But it will take time to get ur meds sorted and u are doing the right thing by getting a handle on it all now rather than waiting. Maybe success express is a good way to go? Writing you plan down for the week is good it will get u in the right frame of mind. Just aim for one day at a time at 100% thats what im trying to do!

You can do this!

Time to get out of bed me thinks.......... No work till 2pm. I've to Nct my car @ 11 and won't be surprised if it fails the test, it's getting old like me and needs a bit of looking after. Hubby is downstairs making me a cup of tea, he dosent do the cooking here but I always get tea in bed every morning.
Still a bit disappointed about the weight gain but I'm not gonna let it get to me, so some planning of menus required when I get up
Hope yous all have a good day x

Aw, I'm sorry about your gain, you've been doing so well too.
It's gutting when that happens, hopefully it'll show next week.
I'm joining a meeting tomorrow to hopefully keep me on the straight and narrow.
x

Good news about your car.
That looks like the shopping of someone who means business, I like the look of the burger press!

Back