ProPoints This is the last time....

Hey Bex, here to subscribe too.. went back to my ww meeting tonight and we got a new booklet called simple start.. no weighing, no counting points. You just get a list of food you work off any time you feel hungry! might be no harm to check it out xx

Hey Bex, here to subscribe too.. went back to my ww meeting tonight and we got a new booklet called simple start.. no weighing, no counting points. You just get a list of food you work off any time you feel hungry! might be no harm to check it out xx

No JoJo I've seen that one, I'm just too greedy for the freedom I think. That's why I've decided to pp this time, I've been trying all the others so am trying to accept where I'm going wrong and work with that, pp at least allows for me to go wrong without feeling that I've thrown the whole plan. It's a great plan, I just need something different at the moment x

I love chinese too, and its good propoints wise compared to othere restaurants like indian or italian

Really!! I thought Chinese was the worst? Maybe that's just sw ways tho? I'm looking forward to it.

Today is going well, my headache has mostly subsided thankfully. Had an apple and my porridge, soup a little later... Walk done too :)

My back hurts tho, I've terrible posture need to work on that this year.

Afternoon! My meal last night was gorgeous. I decided to write off all my weeklies plus the remaining dailies so have budgeted 72 points for the following.....

Bowl of prawn crackers
Half dim sum starter (mainly prawn based)
Half sweet and sour chicken
Quarter of sizzling honey chicken
Half bowl noodles
Half bowl chips
Quarter bowl egg fried rice
Bottle and a bit of rose
Half pint lemonade
Two disarano and coke

I skipped the birthday cake, felt suitably satisfied the food really was gorgeous. Anyone think that needs to be more points? I have 15 activity to fall back on....

Back to plan today, porridge and berries soup for a little later. Didn't walk the dog this morning though my hub did and let me have a lie in bless him. Would have loved longer but school and work etc...

Hope you all ok? X

God I feel crappy. Tired and achy have come up to hide in bed and left hub to deal with the kids

Had my usual porridge and soup today so 9 points. Then for tea had a really big bowl of pasta (150g!!) with loads of veg covered in sweet chilli Philli with a ww garlic bread. Puts me at 32/33. Wanted a nice full tummy tonight and really enjoyed it.

mmmmmmmmmmmm
got me thinking about chinese again
sounds absolutely amazing!
:)
so does ur dinner tonight!!
im feelin crappy tnyt too.. time of the month just feel bloated n achy!

Morning :) I'm feeling crappy too Shez. Went to bed at 6.30 last night and slept through till 7 this morning. I've taken today off try and feel better. Kids are at school and dog has been walked and washed down as it's really muddy and wet outside.

I've not been great tonight. Was fine all day, just veg soup with bread and a hot choc but hubby just treated me to a three course meal at tgi which was lovely but I shouldn't have had the pudding I feel quite sick now. Still feeling shitty, just so cold and achey!! Gotta start sorting the boys birthday plans too, only 3 weeks to go and cakes to plan and make!! Think I might do one of their cakes from dummies this year to cut down on the baking tho x

Hello - just seen your diary and am subscribing. We seem to have a very similar background (tried SW and wanting to try WW for the portion control aspect) and a similar sort of weight loss needed.

Good luck with giving up pepsi max etc. A few years ago I realised I was drinking 2-3 litres of diet pepsi a day :eek: so forced myself to cut down. I now have a can of it at lunchtime and sometimes a glass at night. Have got myself drinking water now but moved onto squash en route (and still have squash sometimes). I keep an pepsi bottle filled with water in the fridge so have cold water when I want it.

Thanks maroon cat and welcome :)

I've not been great she past two days with being ill and social stuff, was out for my boss' 60th birthday lunch yesterday then shared piZza with hub last night. But I will be back to plan today! I'm planning to make the fake kebabs I keep reading about. Yum x

Thanks maroon cat and welcome :)

I've not been great she past two days with being ill and social stuff, was out for my boss' 60th birthday lunch yesterday then shared piZza with hub last night. But I will be back to plan today! I'm planning to make the fake kebabs I keep reading about. Yum x

hi hun hows ur day been x

Ah I'm really logs again at the moment, just so much on and being ill etc. Plus it doesn't help that I cba and am surrounded by others that cba too! Especially at work and we are all too quick to go for rubbish and chocolate.

I've decided to go to a group next week, so how I get on. There's a group on weds that I'm going to go to with a mate, so I'm going to restart from then i think. I'm out tonight and then Saturday night but after that I can be pretty clear so should give me a good start and especially as will be only 16 weeks till hols and I still want that two stone gone. I really got to pull my finger out!!

So today I went to group, was ok actually. I wi at 15/6 not great but hey ho. I've been half on plan this week. Tomorrow might be tricky as I am on a training course where lunch is provided. Otherwise I'm out for a curry on sat but planning weekly points will cover this. Starting to motivate myself x

Back