Those back rolls have got to go.........

Onto my third week and consoling myself with jelly which is oddly satisfying.....I wonder if anyone has noticed at work that I have dropped about 50 IQ points and can't even follow through an idea to its logical conclusion ?

Somebody asked me today about some training on our website and my response was " yes it is there but I can't explain where it is as it is too hard".........lol go me with the excellent customer service and enhanced mental acuity.....my colleague actually advised me to use my big girl words !!!

Please god no one actually asks me to develop any training in the next two weeks....

Ha! I'm just the same, I had to juggle picking my kids up from different activities today & getting them to others which I do with a friend who has similarly aged child. I had to text her saying I'd lost the plot as I just could not work out who had to be where and when. Add into the mix my 8 month old who wakes several times in the night and I'm a real lost cause at the moment :-(

Ha! I'm just the same, I had to juggle picking my kids up from different activities today & getting them to others which I do with a friend who has similarly aged child. I had to text her saying I'd lost the plot as I just could not work out who had to be where and when. Add into the mix my 8 month old who wakes several times in the night and I'm a real lost cause at the moment :-(

Yes ! Thank goodness my son is an adult so I'm not responsible for his wellbeing....I couldn't look after a gerbil at the moment......

Still trundling on and desperate to get back under 10 stone and inch towards a healthy BMI again. It's been so slow this time and I have struggled to see any visible difference.

But I shouldn't complain because it I might have been starting in a couple of weeks at a heavier weight as I just couldn't seem to stop eating...so many less decisions to make around food and less head chatter about being overweight....

Yeah I hear you, I'm planning to do this until a certain target that I can live with but with the intention of carrying on losing via other methods (I might fail at that and end up back here!)

But the fact is you nipped it in the bud before it got out of hand which is great and maybe the thought of having to do it again might help you make better choices

Weigh in yesterday and am now 10 St 1lb ......dang you pesky pound........will keep going for another week and see if it takes me under 10 stone......

Ooh so close! Well hopefully you'll be a few under by next week?!

Ooh so close! Well hopefully you'll be a few under by next week?!

I'm going to see how it goes and then consider doing another couple of weeks....I've got all these strange packs left because I decided to have chicken and veg for dinner......no bars left and enough Oatmeal to last me a week.....I would like to be safely under 10 though....

Yeah good plan as you might swell up with water or something. What about a gradual re-feed? Yeah I'm running low on shakes as I've been taking them to work, can't wait to get into my new office then I can have soups got loads.
I have lots of bars, only got lemon and choc orange in my bargain bag and I'm not loving them..
Oatmeal is good can do for brekkie or evening snack I think

Yeah good plan as you might swell up with water or something. What about a gradual re-feed? Yeah I'm running low on shakes as I've been taking them to work, can't wait to get into my new office then I can have soups got loads.
I have lots of bars, only got lemon and choc orange in my bargain bag and I'm not loving them..
Oatmeal is good can do for brekkie or evening snack I think

I love the Oatmeal I could probably eat it three times a day !!!

Me too! Prefer the old one in the white pack to the green one.

Back